Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Word on the rumour mill

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Be happy I think. Big burly player who offers something different to what we have got. If we were chasing games, chuck him in the mix to rough the opposition up. He'll never be first choice but I reckon as a squad player....oh yes

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Is that Trevor Benjamin could be making a permanent return.

From a reliable source connected with the club. Would you be happy to see him return?

SAKE

These rumours are getting really tiresome now. We've been linked with more players than Spurs in a average close season!

SeagullEd

Jan 18, 2008
Just in general, why do all rumours connected with people being seen eating together always involve Donatellos? Are there no other cafe's/restaurants in Brighton?

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
He would be a good squad addition... we need that sort of player to mix things up up-front...

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
If he's good enough to put pressure on Murray & Forster then he'd be a good signing, If not then we dont need him.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
29 years old. He's cheap and available, so worth a look but slightly worrying that Hereford didn't keep him even though they sold the guy he was dropped for (Hooper) to Scunthorpe for £175K this summer.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Perfect, experienced back up striker. Dixon, Robinson, Gatting or Benjamin to come on as a substitute striker to get something out of a game? No brainer for me, hope it's true

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I didn't realise Hereford had released him. I'd have him on a free.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here