Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

WONDROUS Xmas Tat / Stocking Fillers In The Club Shop

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
New version of this please Paul, I haven't upgraded my phone for 5 years because the cover won't fit any other model. Plz help.

2125yxi.jpg

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I like the countdown timer for the east stand residents, that automatically goes off after 80 minutes so they know when to leave the ground.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
I like the countdown timer for the east stand residents, that automatically goes off after 80 minutes so they know when to leave the ground.

bet you cant wait for an "adult " section in the club shop, dodgy area off to the side behind a bead curtain

give me a shout if one ever pops up so i can be outraged and complain(cough)

72547783.jpg

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
bet you cant wait for an "adult " section in the club shop, dodgy area off to the side behind a bead curtain

give me a shout if one ever pops up so i can be outraged and complain(cough)

There's already one there. You just have to know the password and a little man in a mustard jumper will show you through.

Every taste catered for, there's even a DVD for German fans of the Albion called "The away team dressing room".....

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
There's already one there. You just have to know the password and a little man in a mustard jumper will show you through.

Every taste catered for, there's even a DVD for German fans of the Albion called "The away team dressing room".....

have you got " the away team dressing room 2.....the clean up"
its very much WTF compared to " the away team dressing room 1"

if you are interested Ben Dover is filming "driver needs a dump,gonna crap like Vesuvius cant be arsed to clean up my chod ill blame it on someone else".....its a working title i understand

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here