Which Wonderkid would you like to sign?

• Alex Scott

Votes: 24 57.1%
  • Arda Güler

Votes: 18 42.9%

• Total voters

BiffyBoy100

Apr 20, 2020
We've been linked with two incredible wonderkids. Similar positions, you can only sign one!

Alex Scott (Bristol City)​

The Championship Young Player of the Season, Alex Scott had another fantastic season at Bristol City, drawing the attention of a host of Premier League clubs who are looking to make a move for the midfielder this season. At just 19, Scott grabbed the headlines after a fantastic display against Treble winners Manchester City in the FA Cup.

Arda Guler (Fenerbahce)​

At just 18 years old, Arda Guler is seemingly linked with half of Europe at the moment after his incredible performances in Turkey this season. The midfielder registered one of the highest average ratings in the Turkish Super Lig this season, so expect a big potential rating upgrade for the youngster.

BiffyBoy100

Apr 20, 2020
Screenshot 2023-06-30 at 7.43.14 PM.png

I believe his mum was also in the game.

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
Problem with Scott is that he's overpriced currently. Not sure about the other lad, but £30m for a 19 year old playing in the championship seems excessive to me

And excellent in the Championship is often average in the Premier League. Just look at Anthony Knockaert for evidence of how a Championship player of the year can struggle at the higher level.

Arda Guler would be my choice. Yes Turkish players often struggle in the Premier League, but this guy is very special.

Van Cleef

Jun 17, 2023
We've been linked with two incredible wonderkids. Similar positions, you can only sign one!

Alex Scott (Bristol City)​

The Championship Young Player of the Season, Alex Scott had another fantastic season at Bristol City, drawing the attention of a host of Premier League clubs who are looking to make a move for the midfielder this season. At just 19, Scott grabbed the headlines after a fantastic display against Treble winners Manchester City in the FA Cup.

Arda Guler (Fenerbahce)​

At just 18 years old, Arda Guler is seemingly linked with half of Europe at the moment after his incredible performances in Turkey this season. The midfielder registered one of the highest average ratings in the Turkish Super Lig this season, so expect a big potential rating upgrade for the youngster.
I need my next wonderkid fix. Getting a bit twitchy..

HHGull

BZ fan club
Dec 29, 2011
IMG_1573.gif

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
Problem with Scott is that he's overpriced currently. Not sure about the other lad, but £30m for a 19 year old playing in the championship seems excessive to me
Arda has a very reasonable release clause but the issue is there’s a lot of clubs in for him and his representatives are looking for agent fees comparable to his release fee.

Scott will work out cheaper

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Not sure we are being seriously linked to either are we? Especially not Scott, which is a shame.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I don’t think these players are similar. Scott seems to be a No.8 and Güler is a winger/second striker similar to Enciso.

So seeing as we already have a winger wonderkid, I’d normally go for Scott. But in terms of getting the sort of value for money our transfer policy is built on, it has to be Güler.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
I don’t think these players are similar. Scott seems to be a No.8 and Güler is a winger/second striker similar to Enciso.

So seeing as we already have a winger wonderkid, I’d normally go for Scott. But in terms of getting the sort of value for money our transfer policy is built on, it has to be Güler.
Trouble with the latter is his father wants €20m for himself so basically a £35m deal.

fly high

Aug 25, 2011
in a house
We paid Bristol £20m for Webster a few years ago. With player inflation it's not a lot more.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here