Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
That final penalty was effing brutal.

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
Well we're through to the quarterfinals but I have to say that we don't really deserve it until the penalties when we just handled the pressure a bit better. Nigeria, you have done Africa proud today!

PHEW!

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
They're through. And barring the Bronze push in the box for a clear penalty, they defended well when down to 10.

But that's about it. 3 mediocre performances in 4 games now. China excepted, it's been unconvincing at best.

No team on England's side of the draw let alone the stronger other one is going to feel the need for any extra training based on that.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Nigeria will be dominant in years to come if they continue to play like that.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
That final penalty was effing brutal.
Reminded me of playing International Superstar Soccer Deluxe on the SNES. If you scored a screamer the little video screen in the game would show a ball ripping through the net.

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
Nigeria deserved a win, but England battled brilliantly and met a fabulous keeper who kept three excellent Lioness chances out. Think we’ll play better without LJ.

BrickTamland

Mar 2, 2010
Brighton
Think we’ve done well this tournament considering the players missing through injury. Drastically different from the Euro winning team

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Why are 90% of the England womens team blonde? ???

Romania did it first.

throwback-to-romania-team-all-dying-their-hair-blonde (1).jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here