Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
First game I've watched properly.

2nd England goal was splendid.

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
England are playing v well but the Chinese are awful. And I get a bit sick of the hyperbole, describing the 3rd goal as "world class" when the play was absolutely telegraphed and James had acres of space and all the time in the world to score..... truly abysmal defending doesn't make a shot (not even into the corner from long distance) "world class". Anyway, it's an enjoyable game for an England fan.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Fun to watch and England are playing some good stuff. But yes, the Chinese have been poor and utterly outclassed.

What a goal! (James' 2nd)

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
England are playing v well but the Chinese are awful. And I get a bit sick of the hyperbole, describing the 3rd goal as "world class" when the play was absolutely telegraphed and James had acres of space and all the time in the world to score..... truly abysmal defending doesn't make a shot (not even into the corner from long distance) "world class". Anyway, it's an enjoyable game for an England fan.
Was that one alright?

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
Not sure about that offside decision, but England well on top and deserving of their 3 goal lead at halftime.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I also have no idea how that's offside

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Yeah, they've got that wrong.

They've given it against Bronze who was clearly walking away and not interfering with play. She then touches it in the second phase, which has nothing to do with it.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Yeah, they've got that wrong.

They've given it against Bronze who was clearly walking away and not interfering with play. She then touches it in the second phase, which has nothing to do with it.
I agree, it's surely a mistake. What a shame it was a lovely finish.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
It's been an enjoyable watch. 3 goals, 74% possession, no shots on or off target for China. Job done and group won.

With the position that England are in, I'm hoping that Albion's Katie Robinson might get 15-20 minutes towards the end.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here