Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Women's Euro 2022 Final- England v Germany 31.07.2022- OFFICIAL THREAD

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
90 mins, World Cup Final 1966

"Look at them", Ramsey told the England team, pointing towards the Germans; "They're finished. They're flat out on their backs."

"You've won it once. Now you'll have to go out there and win it again."

Could do with a bit of that now.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
90 mins, World Cup Final 1966

"Look at them", Ramsey told the England team, pointing towards the Germans; "They're finished. They're flat out on their backs."

"You've won it once. Now you'll have to go out there and win it again."

Could do with a bit of that now.
Very cautious play now, looks like we are playing for penalties already.

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
Football is a simple game played by eleven players a side over 90 minutes, and then Germany win on penalties

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
The 'foul'by bronze in the middle, apparently it was a dangerous tackle, so why not yellow or red? Because it wasn't an effing foul!

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
I believe Jill Scott said "please refrain from doing that again old bean", not "**** off, you ****ing prick!"

tigertim68

Sep 3, 2012
Why can’t any England team actually dominate a game in a final , no matter if it’s football, cricket, rugby , it’s always the same story , a big struggle

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
"Gassed".

We're copying the Americans now for the word of knackered, shattered, extremely tired etc. Johnny Mac used it at Wimbledon for a couple of tennis players. :)

Penalties inevitable. If I was a bookie I'd go 2/9. 3/1 to be decided in the next 15 minutes.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here