Women who you should fancy but don't...

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
That's because she still looks underage.

Thats definately not it....that would normally help !

Despite having been ruined by the INXS guy for a while, i still dont see her as dirty !

If i dont think shes DIRT then i dont fancy them

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Other than Megan Fox who isn't pretty but absolute sex on legs when done up, I agree with every one of the other 8/9 women mentioned on this thread. Maybe women in the media drive who women think men like and actually most of us go for curvy yet slim midrifted (actual word?), egg timer shaped, size 12-14 (not size 6 / 0 whatever you call it) women with personality not some slag or stick insect who has thousands of pounds of surgery / make-up / dietitians / fitness instructors etc and airbrushing.

ezzoud

Jul 5, 2003
Never understood the fuss about Anna Kournikova - always reminded me of the titular (matron) pig from the film Babe.....

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Kelly f***ing Brook

#7 in the FHM World's Sexiest Women list but I just don't get it. Fake tits, fake lips, totally lacking in refinement or class. The epitome of the worst type of obvious, classless plastic lump that is touted as sexy. Just simply is NOT.

kelly-brook.jpg

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
I think this thread says alot about mens perception of women in the media. THRK - Kelly Brook's tits are real and I'm pretty sure she hasn't got any lip filler. Your perception seems to have been formed by the fact that she's been plastered all over the lads mags for the last few years, how do you know what she's like on a personal level?

All the WAGs that people are slagging off for being fake etc.. I guessing you've met them all personally. I'm gussing some of the animosity on here is because they've been elevated in the media to be somehow better than everyone else, when really they're not and probably don't pretend to be.

At the end of the day it's horses for courses innit.

Well I missed the previous thread about this and would echo Angeline Jolie strongly, i just don't get that. And Cherly Cole while being attractive is nowt special.

Most of them are nothing special in the grand scheme of things. Take a walk around the city or canary wharf on a weekday lunch time and you'll see loads of women who would look great on a magazine cover after a professional hairdo and makeup session.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Kelly f***ing Brook

#7 in the FHM World's Sexiest Women list but I just don't get it. Fake tits, fake lips, totally lacking in refinement or class. The epitome of the worst type of obvious, classless plastic lump that is touted as sexy. Just simply is NOT.

kelly-brook.jpg

Fake Tits ! are you sure ?
Fake lips ! are you sure ?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
naomi_campbell_01jun04.jpg

Naomi Campbell.
Not only is she an utter HORROR of a human being, I also think she's a bit of a munt to boot. I cannot begin to imagine how she is routinely considered to be one of the most beautiful women in the world, or why companies are falling over themselves to have her endorse their clobber.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
I don't care if they're fake or not. The thread is about women who you don't fancy but that popular opinion says you should.

I just don't get it about Kelly Brook. I simply don't. Horses for courses innit.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
I don't care if they're fake or not. The thread is about women who you don't fancy but that popular opinion says you should.

I just don't get it about Kelly Brook. I simply don't. Horses for courses innit.

I agree in principle , she does not pass my dirty enough test...

However it was you that accused her of fake tits and lips and that was a reason why you didnt fancy her !....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports