Women having face off with stewards

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Roger Mellie

Sep 27, 2004
London SE1
Wtf was that women doing in front row for about 10mins in first half. Thought she was going to deck the steward. If she was doing that to me I think I would have decked her!!

Emily's Mum

Jul 7, 2003
In the jungle, aka BFPO 11
Roger Mellie said:
Wtf was that women doing in front row for about 10mins in first half. Thought she was going to deck the steward. If she was doing that to me I think I would have decked her!!

That was me & I'm not afraid to say it. I am disabled & I was in a lot of pain last night. The steward was not listening to my concerns about people standing on the steps preventing me from seeing the game, or getting out without getting hurt. He was a wimp, couldn't look me in the eye & completely ignored my concerns. At least one of the supervisors took me seriously & tried to do something about it.

If you still want the opportunity to deck me, I'm sure it can be arranged. I found last night a great way to get rid of the stress of not smoking for 6 weeks & a nasty bout of PMT (pre match tension). :ohmy:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I recon it was all the drink in the Market Porter before hand

:p :p :p :p :p :p

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Re: Re: Women having face off with stewards

Emily's Mum said:
That was me & I'm not afraid to say it. I am disabled & I was in a lot of pain last night. The steward was not listening to my concerns about people standing on the steps preventing me from seeing the game, or getting out without getting hurt. He was a wimp, couldn't look me in the eye & completely ignored my concerns. At least one of the supervisors took me seriously & tried to do something about it.

If you still want the opportunity to deck me, I'm sure it can be arranged. I found last night a great way to get rid of the stress of not smoking for 6 weeks & a nasty bout of PMT (pre match tension). :ohmy:

Good on ya. As the great Bob Marley said "Stand up for your rights" :ascarf:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Emily's Mum said:
It was all shandy. ;)

I bow to your superior knowledge!!!

Fun though wasn't it :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

E

enigma

Palace stewards are piss poor. I went to the Inter Milan friendly, and they handled it awfully.

parks

Jan 17, 2004
East Sussex
Roger Mellie said:

Even knowing that she was feeling poorly, still wouldn't want to get on the wrong side of her:ohmy:

Definately "lost it" as they say!???

E

enigma

Emily's Mum said:
The invite is open to you too Ernest, when I'm angry, I'm really angry:angry:

Not to be rude, but I wasn't at the game. What disability do you have?

Emily's Mum

Jul 7, 2003
In the jungle, aka BFPO 11

parks said:
Even knowing that she was feeling poorly, still wouldn't want to get on the wrong side of her:ohmy:

Definately "lost it" as they say!???

Perhaps that's why I could never find any kitchen knives at home when I had bad pre-match tension!

I normally shout at squaddies all day long, but I'd not been to work on Monday or Tuesday, so I had a lot of shouting to do. If Saddam doesn't start talking soon, I'm being sent out to sort him:lolol:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf

Emily's Mum said:

That's why you moved at the Leeds game.
I thought you were getting better?

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Re: Re: Re: Women having face off with stewards

Emily's Mum said:
Perhaps that's why I could never find any kitchen knives at home when I had bad pre-match tension!

I normally shout at squaddies all day long, but I'd not been to work on Monday or Tuesday, so I had a lot of shouting to do. If Saddam doesn't start talking soon, I'm being sent out to sort him:lolol:
Quality..........:lolol:

I gave up the fags nearly 8 weeks ago, and i don't feel the need to rip peoples heads off quite as much now...........

Keep it up......you're doing well:clap:

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004

Emily's Mum said:

You're only a BIRD, shouldn't be that scary.

:)
xx

Roger Mellie

Sep 27, 2004
London SE1

Emily's Mum said:

No you're fine by me. I gave up smoking 18 months ago after 20 years and a 10 minute rant at anybody is totally acceptable. Do not give up giving up !!! - Read Alan Carr

roz said:
You want to get a nice vicious walking stick like me, Emily's Mum. They don't like it up 'em y'know...;)
The teaboy and I had to resort to more than a walking stick to protect Roz from being crushed in the post-goal surge.

My apologies to the guy I pushed away as he was hurtling straight at her. I tried to explain that "she's got a broken leg", but he obviously didn't hear, since he later apologised with the words "Sorry. Are you pregnant?"

:lolol: :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports