Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Woman beheaded in North London Garden ?

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
The way the Papers are going, even if a bird shat on your head, it still could of been a muslim bird.

All this fear mongering about muslims is getting extreme. What next? Your country needs you?

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
The way the Papers are going, even if a bird shat on your head, it still could of been a muslim bird.

All this fear mongering about muslims is getting extreme. What next? Your country needs you?

You can just pass it off, you can just feel that "if" this fellow had turned to Islam last year, then it might not have nothing to do with this beheading (seems popular of late though) or you might think that the fellow who beheaded Lee Rigby was brought up a Christian, turned to Islam (sound familiar) was at speeches in London which were headed by a certain Andy Choudary.....and this fellow beheaded someone as well. So you have the location, the conversion and the same outcome. "Confirmed" either way will tell. Til then people/posters are entitled to their own opinions, i suspect the media know more than you or i at the moment.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
You can just pass it off, you can just feel that "if" this fellow had turned to Islam last year, then it might not have nothing to do with this beheading (seems popular of late though) or you might think that the fellow who beheaded Lee Rigby was brought up a Christian, turned to Islam (sound familiar) was at speeches in London which were headed by a certain Andy Choudary.....and this fellow beheaded someone as well. So you have the location, the conversion and the same outcome. "Confirmed" either way will tell. Til then people/posters are entitled to their own opinions, i suspect the media know more than you or i at the moment.

If the killer was a suspected Mormon. Do you think the killers religious views would have been front page of the Sun?

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
If the killer was a suspected Mormon. Do you think it would of been front page of the Sun?

As we are told by many, beheading is not a common occurrence in this country, it was virtually a one off with Lee Rigby, now another case. I think you will find that this latest beheading was on the front page of most nationals.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
As we are told by many, beheading is not a common occurrence in this country, it was virtually a one off with Lee Rigby, now another case. I think you will find that this latest beheading was on the front page of most nationals.

And so was his faith!?

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Never heard of a Morman beheading people, so unlikely to be on the front pages

Stands to reason that with Lee Rigby's beheading, plus the recent two journalists, plus the pending British charity worker, then this barbaric practice would possibly be carried out by a follower of Islam not confirmed yet.
I believe that the faith of Brevik was all over the front pages also.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I don't care what if any religion he is, the fact is he is undoubtedly a raging nut job as well as being a coward picking on dumb animals and an old lady (RIP) and any paper who thinks he merits a front page is despicable.

Dandyman

In London village.
Grisly as this crime is, it is not the only decapitation of a woman in recent years.

On the 3 June 2014, Tahira Ahmed, was decapitated. Her husband, Naveed Ahmed was charged with her murder. In April 2014, Judith Nibbs, was decapitated, allegedly by her estranged husband Demsey Nibbs.

Last year, in June, Reema Ramzan, was decapitated by boyfriend, Aras Hussain. The year before, in October 2012, Catherine Gowing, was decapitated and raped by serial rapist Clive Sharp, In March the same year Elizabeth Coriat was decapitated by her son Daniel Coriat. Earlier the same month, Gemma McCluskie, had been decapitated by her brother Tony McCluskie.

Still I'm sure the gutter press will give us lots of stories about devout Christian rapist Jimmy Saville.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Still I'm sure the gutter press will give us lots of stories about devout Christian rapist Jimmy Saville.

Yeah, very quiet on that front, was not front page news for weeks, no binfest of pages on here with all posters condemning his vile actions. Seems we all agree when it is a Christian scum, but plenty stick up for barbaric actions by this other religion.

Dandyman

In London village.
Yeah, very quiet on that front, was not front page news for weeks, no binfest of pages on here with all posters condemning his vile actions. Seems we all agree when it is a Christian scum, but plenty stick up for barbaric actions by this other religion.

You're deliberately missing the point. No one made his religion the focus of the stories and used as a stick to beat an already demonised group of our fellow citizens.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
You're deliberately missing the point. No one made his religion the focus of the stories and used as a stick to beat an already demonised group of our fellow citizens.

"demonised" ? maybe if they had been "demonised" instead of people being told to keep quiet less they upset the easily offended, then 1400 children would not have been "demonised"

5mins-from-amex

Sep 1, 2011
coldean
Some people need to open there eyes, there is a massive problem that will effect a lot of people/country's and that problem is ISIS, and the Islamic State calling for a Jihad against the west (and now even Russia!). People getting beheaded, grooming gangs, vile hate preachers on the streets of Britain, and then we still get the passive liberal left making excuses and refusing to acknowledge that there is a problem.
Now call me what you want a racist, maybe even Islamophobic I don't give a shit what a bunch of politically correct apologist think.
I wonder why the M.O.D are now going to put the HMS Prince of Wales into service...

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Some people need to open there eyes, there is a massive problem that will effect a lot of people/country's and that problem is ISIS, and the Islamic State calling for a Jihad against the west (and now even Russia!). People getting beheaded, grooming gangs, vile hate preachers on the streets of Britain, and then we still get the passive liberal left making excuses and refusing to acknowledge that there is a problem.
Now call me what you want a racist, maybe even Islamophobic I don't give a shit what a bunch of politically correct apologist think.
I wonder why the M.O.D are now going to put the HMS Prince of Wales into service...

Seems the passive liberal left should take note of one of their own.."demonising" lol.
Lord Ahmed - Britain's first Muslim peer

As a proud Muslim and proud Rotherham lad, who came here from Kashmir in Pakistan with my parents aged 11, I was shocked by the disclosure of appalling sexual abuse of young girls in the town.

All of us in Rotherham – parents, police, councillors and politicians – must ask ourselves how we came to fail our young people so badly.

It comes hard on the heels of the realisation that hundreds of young British Muslims have gone to Syria and Iraq to fight for Islamic State (IS) and one may have been involved in beheading US journalist James Foley.

On the face of it, there is no obvious connection between the two. But I believe if we are to prevent a repeat of these disturbing events, the British-Pakistani community must confront some uncomfortable truths.

One of the most important of these is that most of Britain’s 1,400 mosques – which traditionally provide moral leadership and guidance to Muslim communities – are incapable of performing such a role in 21st Century Britain.

Some mosques try hard to help young Muslims deal with the pressures and are respected and revered. But others fail dismally and, in my view, this has been a major contributory factor to the problems we face with young British-Pakistani adolescents.

Many mosques have no idea how to lead or guide young men struggling to come to terms with being a Muslim in a modern country. These men need help with issues such as sex education, teenage pregnancy, drink and drugs – all the things other young people have to cope with. But they are taboo in most mosques. If a British-Pakistani boy tried to talk to an imam about it, he would look at him blankly.

Many mosques are dangerously cut off from the rest of society, rooted in the ancient world, not the modern one. This approach is reflected by the way imams behave. Many rarely mix with other faiths, which is wrong. They should be encouraged to visit other places of worship to break down barriers between faiths and learn how others tackle these problems.

This inward-looking view is mirrored by the proliferation of satellite TV stations, on which rival British-based Sunni and Shia imams attack each other.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Seems the passive liberal left should take note of one of their own.."demonising" lol.
Lord Ahmed - Britain's first Muslim peer

As a proud Muslim and proud Rotherham lad, who came here from Kashmir in Pakistan with my parents aged 11, I was shocked by the disclosure of appalling sexual abuse of young girls in the town.

All of us in Rotherham – parents, police, councillors and politicians – must ask ourselves how we came to fail our young people so badly.

It comes hard on the heels of the realisation that hundreds of young British Muslims have gone to Syria and Iraq to fight for Islamic State (IS) and one may have been involved in beheading US journalist James Foley.

On the face of it, there is no obvious connection between the two. But I believe if we are to prevent a repeat of these disturbing events, the British-Pakistani community must confront some uncomfortable truths.

One of the most important of these is that most of Britain’s 1,400 mosques – which traditionally provide moral leadership and guidance to Muslim communities – are incapable of performing such a role in 21st Century Britain.

Some mosques try hard to help young Muslims deal with the pressures and are respected and revered. But others fail dismally and, in my view, this has been a major contributory factor to the problems we face with young British-Pakistani adolescents.

Many mosques have no idea how to lead or guide young men struggling to come to terms with being a Muslim in a modern country. These men need help with issues such as sex education, teenage pregnancy, drink and drugs – all the things other young people have to cope with. But they are taboo in most mosques. If a British-Pakistani boy tried to talk to an imam about it, he would look at him blankly.

Many mosques are dangerously cut off from the rest of society, rooted in the ancient world, not the modern one. This approach is reflected by the way imams behave. Many rarely mix with other faiths, which is wrong. They should be encouraged to visit other places of worship to break down barriers between faiths and learn how others tackle these problems.

This inward-looking view is mirrored by the proliferation of satellite TV stations, on which rival British-based Sunni and Shia imams attack each other.
He is spot on. Whether we (indigenous British whatever that is) like it or not, a large Muslim population is here to stay. Avoiding or whitewashing difficult issues will not help anyone, least of all the immigrant population. All of us have a great responsibility to help people integrate, not least the government and lawmakers, to help make people feel English. I am sure that I am not alone in being very worried for the future if this trend of community isolation continues.

5mins-from-amex

Sep 1, 2011
coldean
He is spot on. Whether we (indigenous British whatever that is) like it or not, a large Muslim population is here to stay. Avoiding or whitewashing difficult issues will not help anyone, least of all the immigrant population. All of us have a great responsibility to help people integrate, not least the government and lawmakers, to help make people feel English. I am sure that I am not alone in being very worried for the future if this trend of community isolation continues.

Will only work if they want to integrate, I am not sure they do.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness

Many teachers, parents, Doctors, Social workers, Preists etc in Britain also fail to educate or guide the youth of today on these subjects. This is reflected through our society with addiction issues becoming more and more, teenage pregnancy being high, youth unemployment still extremely high and more youth not furthering education.

Many British Politicians are dangerously cut off from the rest of society, rooted in the ancient world, not the modern one. This approach is reflected by the way politicians behave. Many rarely mix with other classes., which is wrong. They should be encouraged to truthfully protect our children and stop constantly failing them as they did in Rotherham and all the other recent cases of child abuse.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Many teachers, parents, Doctors, Social workers, Preists etc in Britain also fail to educate or guide the youth of today on these subjects. This is reflected through our society with addiction issues becoming more and more, teenage pregnancy being high, youth unemployment still extremely high and more youth not furthering education.

Many British Politicians are dangerously cut off from the rest of society, rooted in the ancient world, not the modern one. This approach is reflected by the way politicians behave. Many rarely mix with other classes., which is wrong. They should be encouraged to truthfully protect our children and stop constantly failing them as they did in Rotherham and all the other recent cases of child abuse.

:lolol: You have answered these quotes as if they are mine.....the quotes were from A Muslim Peer, a Lord no less.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Some people need to open there eyes, there is a massive problem that will effect a lot of people/country's and that problem is ISIS

You don't think a Government and media organisation infiltrated by Pedo's is a problem?

What the amount of weaponry we sell to nations in war? Do you not think that could back fire on us civilians?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here