Woman beheaded in North London Garden ?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
As you say, more news will come out. Probably best not to jump to conclusions.
But what is staggering and not only sums up NSC but the whole UK with the "look the other way" call them racist attitude, is that there was while the first page was full of anger towards a throw away comment someone made in the first few posts, no one actually commend how sick the crime was. All far to busy jumping up and down on someone, (who for all know at the time may be right or maybe wrong), but no comments of disgust about an 82 year old woman having her head cut off in a London garden in the middle of the day.

Sums up OUR deep rooted problem IMO.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
But what is staggering and not only sums up NSC but the whole UK with the "look the other way" call them racist attitude, is that there was while the first page was full of anger towards a throw away comment someone made in the first few posts, no one actually commend how sick the crime was. All far to busy jumping up and down on someone, (who for all know at the time may be right or maybe wrong), but no comments of disgust about an 82 year old woman having her head cut off in a London garden in the middle of the day.

To be fair no one knew for a fact an 82 year old lady was beheaded until much later after the thread was started.

I do wish some of the wet liberals on here would get their heads out of the clouds though.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
To be fair no one knew for a fact an 82 year old lady was beheaded until much later after the thread was started.

I do wish some of the wet liberals on here would get their heads out of the clouds though.

Eh? So the thread title didn't suggest a woman had been beheaded?

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class

I think it goes without saying that any such murder is a sick crime, doesn't it? Why do you need to have that confirmed?

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
The Sun (yeah, I know) are leading with the attacker being a 'Muslim convert'. Haven't seen this confirmed anywhere though:

whnm6x.jpg

To be fair it's not like the Sun to jump to conclusions is it though.....

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Don't get your point really. People rounded on one poster for two comments - one for the assumption about the race of the attacker (referring to 'Asian'), and for one that was deeply racist (referring to 'Pakistanis'), regardless of this individual horrific case. Papers this morning quote witnesses, describing him as 'an athletic black man', btw.

Fwiw I'm fairly sure I referred to the attack as 'horrendous' pretty early on, but as someone else has replied - that doesn't even need saying, does it?

The Sun must have some info, so there may well be a 'Muslim angle' to this. I'm still certain that the bottom line will be that the guy was mentally ill.

Another local resident described seeing a man brandishing a machete and shouting about cats.

The witness, who did not want to be named, said he also saw a headless cat as he watched the drama from his window.

The man said: "There was a scream so I went to the windows and saw a guy with a machete with blood dripping from it.

"We saw a cat on the floor without a head.

"He was standing in the garden and walking up and down shouting about cats. I don't know why he was looking for a cat."

The knifeman then appeared in the witness's garden and began swiping at plants, he said.

He went on: "He started cutting roses. We were just trying to call the police. You can't think anything in that situation.

"He asked our neighbour if he had seen a cat and the neighbour was afraid and walked inside."

At one point the man climbed on top of a garage, he said.

Last edited:

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
I'm still certain that the bottom line will be that the guy was mentally ill.

this really does sounds this way at the moment,just a sick individual carrying out a sick crime.

this is the third woman to be beheaded in london in the past few months,the other two were barely reported.Yet this one gets the full media blast.

With recent acts and promises by IS to bring their brand of war to the UK this crime really illustrates how terrorism works in putting everyone on edge and coming to all sorts of conclusions.........fear is a powerful tool.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Well there's a shock.

It is a shock that they get away with headlines like that as it's now been confirmed he wasn't a Muslim convert.

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Whereabouts ? Who has confirmed it ?

It was confirmed by people who know him. Lots of commentary about a slightly unhinged and lonely character. Daily Mail & Mirror.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
It was confirmed by people who know him. Lots of commentary about a slightly unhinged and lonely character. Daily Mail & Mirror.

So , nothing concrete, basically hearsay then , just like all the reports saying he was. I saw an article this morning saying he was a Muslim, what he definitely was though , was yet another wonderful addition to our country from Nigeria.

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
So , nothing concrete, basically hearsay then , just like all the reports saying he was. I saw an article this morning saying he was a Muslim, what he definitely was though , was yet another wonderful addition to our country from Nigeria.

Yes, but it's the same as saying that because I went to church as a youngster, and came from a christian family, that if I committed such an act there would be a religious motive.

It is clear that there is a directed narrative in place at some media outlets.

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Not according to the Evening Standard, he converted to Muslim last year.

That is at odds with what his 'friends' are saying. What is clear is that a person who decapitates cats and slashes at random vegetation (using the eye-witness reports), before committing a act of random murder, is most definitely not a calculating individual on a religiously motivated mission. And if they believe they are it hasn't come from conscious thought.

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
"Confirmed"......by who?. I should hold fire, nothing confirmed yet.

Maybe 'confirmed' is the wrong word to use. Contested, perhaps.

It's my indignation at the loaded narrative on some commentators behalf which appears to be my own take on affairs.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports