Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Wolves Way

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I have only been there to see us once, in 1985. We won 1-0 and the ground was a complete hole. Had to get past the subway army on the way in, a few dirtied their Pringle sweaters coming up to the away end via the pitch after the game, it was a bit pathetic really. I doubt much has changed, I won’t be going again! :D

I can't admit to being particularly fond of Wolverhampton as a city, quite the reverse actually, but l have been to Molyneux three or four times over the years, and have yet to see us lose there.

One of our luckiest grounds, and l always enjoyed by visits there for that reason alone.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Another bizarre decision. That said it is definitely a better experience/atmosphere being in the corner. So great for the 1,500. Not so great for the extra 1,500 that would I am sure have gone. Seems very odd that the club seem so disconnected with the support that they can't see we would take 3,000 to Wolves for a Saturday 3pm kick off. Away games are fun, people want to go.

The intial 1500 information I got was off the football ground guide website, although I now believe the allocation for the Stan Cullis quadrant is 1800 as that is what Burnley was allocated when they went there. So sold just under a third of the tickets available to highest priority.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Excellent place, arrangements made with my Wolves STH mate to gain access to the Great Western

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here