Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Wolves Way

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
Was thinking exactly the same. With TV selections still to be announced and nothing on club website, I can only assume ticket sales will be put on hold. Ridiculous given still awaiting games due to be played in just 4 weeks

Sent from my SM-A226B using Tapatalk

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
They are on sale now along with the rearranged fixtures for Man City (A) and Spurs (A).

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
From what I've seen of them this season, the Wolves Way involves a lot of falling over, feigning injury and other forms of blatant gamesmanship. Unless they're behind, in which case all the players miraculously keep their feet and don't get hurt at all. Horrible team.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Allocation is only 1800 odd for this, suspect it will be sold out tomorrow

Last edited:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
From what I've seen of them this season, the Wolves Way involves a lot of falling over, feigning injury and other forms of blatant gamesmanship. Unless they're behind, in which case all the players miraculously keep their feet and don't get hurt at all. Horrible team.

A tactic which has them on the edge of the champions league places. I wish we weren't quite so nice as a team.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Allocation is only 1500 odd for this, suspect it will be sold out tomorrow

Pretty certain we’d have sold 3000 for a Saturday 15.00 kick off. From a selfish point of view I prefer the away end up in the corner but there’s going to be a lot of supporters disappointed at the reduced allocation.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Pretty certain we’d have sold 3000 for a Saturday 15.00 kick off. From a selfish point of view I prefer the away end up in the corner but there’s going to be a lot of supporters disappointed at the reduced allocation.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Another bizarre decision. That said it is definitely a better experience/atmosphere being in the corner. So great for the 1,500. Not so great for the extra 1,500 that would I am sure have gone. Seems very odd that the club seem so disconnected with the support that they can't see we would take 3,000 to Wolves for a Saturday 3pm kick off. Away games are fun, people want to go.

Vaughan Storm

May 21, 2020
Worthing
Another bizarre decision. That said it is definitely a better experience/atmosphere being in the corner. So great for the 1,500. Not so great for the extra 1,500 that would I am sure have gone. Seems very odd that the club seem so disconnected with the support that they can't see we would take 3,000 to Wolves for a Saturday 3pm kick off. Away games are fun, people want to go.

Seems stupid considering Leicester and villa seemed to have sold out when we went there this season

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
I have only been there to see us once, in 1985. We won 1-0 and the ground was a complete hole. Had to get past the subway army on the way in, a few dirtied their Pringle sweaters coming up to the away end via the pitch after the game, it was a bit pathetic really. I doubt much has changed, I won’t be going again! :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here