Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Wolves: Ticket Exchange Open

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
There are people on the semi-final thread who think that everyone that wants a ticket will get one! :facepalm: I don't think people believed me when I was saying that as a 'non' member it's now very difficult to get tickets to any home game, let alone a FA cup semi. 🤷‍♀️

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
There are people on the semi-final thread who think that everyone that wants a ticket will get one! :facepalm: I don't think people believed me when I was saying that as a 'non' member it's now very difficult to get tickets to any home game, let alone a FA cup semi. 🤷‍♀️
Yep, you're quite right. You tend to be able to buy singles for home games but pairs are almost impossible. I'm a non member and don't take getting a semi ticket for granted at all.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Yep, you're quite right. You tend to be able to buy singles for home games but pairs are almost impossible. I'm a non member and don't take getting a semi ticket for granted at all.
I think you’ll be fine. For most home games we’ve got a home capacity of 27,000, of which about 24,000 are pre-purchased. We’ve got an extra 7,000 for Wembley, none are pre-purchased (not all season ticket holders will take up their allocation) and, importantly, the average ticket price is about twice that for a league game.

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
If I went on my own, I'd have a 'very' unhappy jnr. It's a thing we do together. I've resigned myself to no semi tickets, I'd need 3 for that, one being a PA so all got to be in a row. It is what it is! :)

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Incredible that a Category 'C' game has sold out and now Exchange has open (although hardly any tickets there either).

Wolves Tickets
There will be numerous tickets available soon. This game is a month away and loads of people will realise they cant make it for whatever reason and then put their tickets up for grabs. Happens nearer the time and for is the same pattern for nearly all games

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Wow, my ticket sold already

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
There will be numerous tickets available soon. This game is a month away and loads of people will realise they cant make it for whatever reason and then put their tickets up for grabs. Happens nearer the time and for is the same pattern for nearly all games
You have a very valid point there! It's a case of looking at the right time. :)

Edit to add (to continue my moan :lolol: )..... last season, you could look on the day and they'd be tickets, I kept getting tickets in a similar place all the time. I haven't managed to get any seats at last minute since October & I've been looking everyday from a week before the match.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here