Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wolves game shown abroad. Should be streams

ShanklySeagull

Justice for the 96...
May 30, 2011
Littlehampton
I've got the 4th link (bottom one) on Vipbox.biz it's working brilliantly - great picture using flowplayer

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Do you have to sign up for it and verify your credit card number?

You do not have to sign up for anything nor install anything.

They want you to fall for that shit.

When you first open a link do nothing. Leave it for 20-30 seconds. Then look, carefully, for the ways to close the ads sitting on top of the stream. If a pop-up or new tab/window opens, just close it and go back. They try very, very hard to trick you.

Once you've closed them all you can go full stream and watch trouble-free.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Is that on an iPhone? I click the link and every time I press start or anything else another page opens

Same here. Seems Apple are allergic to streaming.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Is that on an iPhone? I click the link and every time I press start or anything else another page opens

They won't work on an iPhone, at least not without using a browser other than Safari.

They stream using Flash so you'd need a Flash playing browser. It's really hard work to get it working at all - I wouldn't bother if that is all you have.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
For anyone using an Android tablet I now use puffin browser for streaming as it seems to cope best with the sites that use flash. Last two streamed games have been pretty much prefect with no drop outs etc.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Shocking lunge, he simply had to go. Right decision.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here