Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013
Buzzing for this one. Always love the first away game of the season, expectations don't need to be set and we can dream big!

On the twenty past nine train up to London and onto the Black Country....COTA

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
These are an ok side

Not feeling this one today, thought they played well on Monday and fear we are going to be overrun in the middle.

We will need some quality to win today

4/1 Wolves win is outstanding value (as a recovery!)

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
Having trouble squeezing into the away shirt that really should have come with a are you match fit warning,I predict hundreds of exposed bellies and a 0-2 win.

Perfidious Albion

Oct 25, 2011
At the end of my tether
So much negativity…..shame. Far be it from me to predict but I’d rather follow the game in hope and expectation than the other. .I guess we will find whether last week’s result was just because it was Luton , or whether we are that good.
It’s match day and I expect to feel good at 5 pm. Come on , let’s hunt them Wolves ! :albion2:

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Just about to get in the car and get going.
Safe travels everyone, let's hope we bring another 3pts back with us.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Bit nervous for this one. My Brighton mojo is dangerously high.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Wolves played well on Monday but we played well on Saturday and got better as the game went on. So if Wolves that played well on Monday, played like we did on Saturday and we played well like Wolves did on Monday when we played on Saturday, we'd be even more worried about how Wolves played on Monday, so I think we'll win this Saturday.

elwheelio

Amateur Sleuth
Jan 24, 2006
Brighton
I'm a bit worried about this one. Our squad looks good at the moment but in the starting eleven, the drop in quality in central midfield without Mac and Moises is stark and it wasn't really tested against Luton. Wolves midfield dominated United so we'll have to be at our best to get something today.

Carlos BC

May 10, 2019
Wolves played well on Monday but we played well on Saturday and got better as the game went on. So if Wolves that played well on Monday, played like we did on Saturday and we played well like Wolves did on Monday when we played on Saturday, we'd be even more worried about how Wolves played on Monday, so I think we'll win this Saturday.
Couldn't agree more

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
I need six tickets in a row for myself and five friends. Hoping it's pay on the gate.

Gully Forever

May 9, 2011
I fear the worst in this one. We've been getting too good and need bringing back down to earth. 3-1 Wolves.
We've been getting too good because we had the players. The RDZ press video said it all. We have to find our balance again "After losing moises etc".
In other words, He isn't happy about the midfield balance anymore, So much that he now has to change the entire way we play.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here