Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Dominant comfortable win. About as comfortable performance as ive ever seen for us in the Prem. We were good but Wolves were crap.

Maybe they were crap because we were good. Have you applied for a job on MOTD? :lolol:

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
Cucurella sprinting full speed to come back when we're 3-0 up in the 93rd minute, what a legend, he gives 100% every game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Player of the Season

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Cucurella sprinting full speed to come back when we're 3-0 up in the 93rd minute, what a legend, he gives 100% every game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's like a CMS but with end product :thumbsup:

Proper Duracell bunny.

What a signing!

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Well that was as comfortable a game as we've had in this division. We looked good, Wolves were very poor. Three goals in a game!

The only downside for me, and it's the most minor of imaginable downsides, is that I'd've liked to see Ferguson get a few minutes after we made it 3-0. So not really a downside at all.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
What a relaxing afternoon. Who's watching MOTD later then?

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Well that was as comfortable a game as we've had in this division. We looked good, Wolves were very poor. Three goals in a game!

The only downside for me, and it's the most minor of imaginable downsides, is that I'd've liked to see Ferguson get a few minutes after we made it 3-0. So not really a downside at all.

Agree, I thought we were very good to be fair, some really slick moves and fully deserved the win. I did raise an eyebrow at the decision to bring Gross on - no complaints from me today, but surely 3-0 up is the time to give one of the young lads a few minutes.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Normally when we play that well as a team, it's hard to pick a MOTM, but we were magnificent and

ETV2ZqtXYAEWsTN.jpg

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here