[Albion] Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread **

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Honestly we are so pedestrian! We attack with no heart or passion! The team don’t seem to believe they can score!!

Most fans don't believe they can either.

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
Webster is shite but I can't be doing with slaughtering him, especially if it turns out Duffy had a skinful last night, which let's face it, isn't beyond the realms of possibility with him unfortunately
You don’t want to slaughter Webster who is once again playing like a clown? Yet you are happy to slander the guy who won player of the year last year and has very rarely let us down and had one of the best defensive partnerships in the league. Very strange!!

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
So slow, so boring

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
This honestly looks and feels like a pre season game. Wolves are barely trying, no atmosphere and we're just passing it around with no intensity. None of our players are trying to take theirs on. No energy at all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
You don’t want to slaughter Webster who is once again playing like a clown? Yet you are happy to slander the guy who won player of the year last year and has very rarely let us down and had one of the best defensive partnerships in the league. Very strange!!
Webster is not "playing like a clown" as much as "not good enough yet".

As for Duffy, don't you stop to think WHY last season's player of the year is being overlooked? Honestly, I think Potter sees that Webster has a rick in him every single game, but unfortunately believes he has no choice but to play him!

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
Potter needs to give up the Webster experiment.

Montoya, Trossard, Mooy all anonymous.

March looks way out of his depth.

Bissouma has been our best player.

Maupay has no service but has worked very hard.

HT 0-0

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007
Not a bad first half considering we are playing with 10 men

Solly dreadful and Trossard not much better

57% possession. No threat as usual

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
**** me, just popped onto this thread to say we are doing quite well, only to see that many of you think we are shit :shrug:

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Well, I'm going to go for a dump, liven up my afternoon a bit.

PoG

Oct 29, 2013
Webster is not "playing like a clown" as much as "not good enough yet".

As for Duffy, don't you stop to think WHY last season's player of the year is being overlooked? Honestly, I think Potter sees that Webster has a rick in him every single game, but unfortunately believes he has no choice but to play him!

Potter dropped a bollock as soon as he broke up one of the best defensive partnerships in the PL, and now it's gone too far to fix it. That's on Potter not Duffy.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread **

Cheeky 10 goal & 3 point lead over relegation trapdoor sitters ‘Muff.

I’d be more than happy with a draw.

Classic Potterball.

Almost 60% possession away from home with perhaps one shot from Pröpper straight into the keeper’s waiting arms but we’re in control.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports