Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
At the game itself, I was only stressed by our sloppy passing first 15 minutes and some avoidable corners given away throughout. On a stress scale, the whole event was low .... we went into the game in an amazing position. Hudd aren't going to win all their games.

Once we scored first, even more relaxed.

Perhaps it's more stressful to watch on TV/stream?

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Shelvey really is a massive cockwomble.

oldalbiongirl

Jun 25, 2011
I hav't posted on NSC for years. Finally. I believe! Seagullls. Hughton is a legend. This team just give 100% every ball.

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
Bit of a celebratory drink in Joburg tonight in my favouriteT-shirt IMG-20170414-WA0004.jpg

We are going up

Dolph Ins

May 26, 2014
Mid Sussex
Watched game in a bar in Haywards Heath. Great atmosphere. yes and Duffy Goldson and Baldock were in there watching the match. Ended up with Duffy leading the singing of sweet Caroline after the match. Just a normal day in Haywards Heath.....................NOT.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Watched game in a bar in Haywards Heath. Great atmosphere. yes and Duffy Goldson and Baldock were in there watching the match. Ended up with Duffy leading the singing of sweet Caroline after the match. Just a normal day in Haywards Heath.....................NOT.

Sounds good. Was Duffy still wearing protective footwear and was Baldock still acting injured

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here