Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Brighton & Hove Albion ***Official Match Thread***

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Six goal thriller then - that should get us at least 20 seconds on the Football League Show!

Disappointing in the end, but I'd happily take the same result next week!

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Moaners go and support Leeds :lolol:

I was very disappointed and frustrated. It seems we lack the killer instinct.

We still have the best defence.
We scored 3 goals??? I'm sorry but even though we did miss quite a few chances the defence has got to take the blame for conceding two goals against 10 men.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Gus...'not good enough'...

.."a bad day"....

...."too many missed chances".....

...."basics and responsibilities"....

he's not happy, and that I take as a good sign.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Gus 'not good enough, no excuses' 'embarrassing'

Sounds like he is going to lay into them.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Gus is Pissed.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Six goal thriller then - that should get us at least 20 seconds on the Football League Show!

Disappointing in the end, but I'd happily take the same result next week!

I wouldn't. We need to be beating teams like Huddersfield.

llugaes

Jan 20, 2009
getting rather sick of the idea that the current team should be immune to criticism because we were f***ing shit three years ago.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Only good can come from a result like this,confidence wise we now know we can score,and mentality wise we know we need to shape up...

A good old fashioned 3-3 was on the cards for weeks

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
Glass half full time. Hard to take that result right now but suppose it could be much, much worse. To quote that well known philosopher Nigel Atkins there are some positives we can take out of the game. Firstly Gus made some radical team changes (by his standards) and Dobbie did this biz with that penalty. The reliable CMS and Buckley did their jobs too but guess many will now ask why Will didn't start given that he is in such form and against such a shakey Wolves defence. However with him being consistently our most incisive player I can understand him being given the occasional rotation. Hopefully Orlandi is now benefitting from more match time and Spanish Dave got a run out too. Have just ordered tickets for Huddersfield, if we get 3 goals there it should be a decent result.

Anyway who'd be a Leeds fan at the moment - ha ha. Well done to Ipswich too. Shame Posh couldn't hold on to that lead.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Trying to cheer up here but struggling. Don't get hung up on the 10 men scenario. Most times that galvanizes teams. Remember when we had 9 men against Burnley at home last season, we almost sneaked a draw at the end. More pissed off that we conceded after going 3-2 up. That is so disappointing.

Just feel like hanging myself but I'd miss the Albion and Beer. So I'll cheer myself up by going to Huddersfield next week.

I'll sign off by just saying.................BOOOLLLLLLOOOCCKKKSSSS!!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here