Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wolf man of Hastings

Silk

May 4, 2012
Uckfield
Going back to the mid 1980s there was a guy who used to wander around Hastings with a full-head wolf mask on.

Does anyone else recall this guy and know anything about him? I often wonder who he was and why he did it..

Silk

May 4, 2012
Uckfield
Going back to the mid 1980s there was a guy who used to wander around Hastings with a full-head wolf mask on.

Does anyone else recall this guy and know anything about him? I often wonder who he was and why he did it..
Bump now it's busier!

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
No idea sorry never heard this but would be interested. I was only born in '83 so probably too young to remember even if did ever see him here

Harold

Jul 7, 2003
Hastings
Doesn't ring any bells, sure you're not thinking of some of the women that frequented Rennies(later Dennies), Courtneys and Chatsworths back in the day?

Rock Lobster

Dec 2, 2010
Hastings
Was born in 1990 so too young to remember probably, but I do remember that ex-army bloke who used to stroll around in a dress, no one dared laugh as he'd probably kill you if you did.

Harold

Jul 7, 2003
Hastings
Was born in 1990 so too young to remember probably, but I do remember that ex-army bloke who used to stroll around in a dress, no one dared laugh as he'd probably kill you if you did.

Aha yes...ex-SAS wack-job...always wandered round town with loads of toys. I recall a national newspaper clipping years ago about his arrest in London (in a tutu) and how it took a very large group of coppers to take him away.

Rock Lobster

Dec 2, 2010
Hastings
Aha yes...ex-SAS wack-job...always wandered round town with loads of toys. I recall a national newspaper clipping years ago about his arrest in London (in a tutu) and how it took a very large group of coppers to take him away.

Yes that's the bloke, doesn't surprise me to read that... My old man told me that who took on around 6 bouncers one night and still won, though he does exaggerate his stories sometimes, it was probably 6 midgets or something...

seagully

Cock-knobs!
Jun 30, 2006
Battle
Yes that's the bloke, doesn't surprise me to read that... My old man told me that who took on around 6 bouncers one night and still won, though he does exaggerate his stories sometimes, it was probably 6 midgets or something...

I've seen him take on at least 4 or 5 hefty bouncers so I don't think your old man was exaggerating!

He used to come into the shop I worked in when I was at school to buy hairclips and ladies magazines. Very strange but well spoken chap!

Silk

May 4, 2012
Uckfield

Are saying this was the wolf guy, or someone else?

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Remember cross dressing ex military guy, also the pram lady with loads of dolls. Still none the wiser on wolf man tho. As for Dennies coming up on this thread...... we went there ONCE to set my mate up with a random. Even he managed to pull in there and that is saying a hell of a lot poor fella!

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011

It was you wasn't it ?? Now wanting fame and noteriety !!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here