Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Woking

Hilton

Jul 5, 2003
Norman, Oklahoma
Just wondering if anyone else was considering going to Woking. I haven't been able to get to any of the games so far and will be away for the ones after so I'm pretty sure I'll go, and it's an excuse for a nice drive!:rolleyes:

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
I am considering it, but am meant o be playing at the Triangle on wednesday. Unless we sign a new star striker I think the playing option will win.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Might have done but Ive got to play football, and I think we can win the Championship on Wednesday.

I'll be at Barnet on Saturday.

I don't like friendlies. I was bored shitless at Crawley.

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
I'd better go then, otherwise there won't be any Albion fans there at all. Besides it sounds like I missed out on a great time on Saturday what with the Crawley match and the NSC meet up. Consider it a penance for missing that - if you consider a ten minute drive to Kingfield a penance!!!

:clap2: :clap: :clap2: :clap: :clap2:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Tix are £9 for seats or standing. Apparantly there's a decent bar etc. I'm meeting a couple of Woking fans, all gonna sit in the main stand behind the goal. Hope there's a decent Albion turn out.

Comon you Super Seagulls!

Southover Card

Jul 21, 2003
Club say £9, £6 concessions, £4 kids.
Unclear whether there will be a transfer to the main stand. There will be next season, wasn't last.
Bar is 'decent' in that it serves beer: it's no worse than a lot of Woking pubs. They're better in Guildford, if you're fussy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here