Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Woking...who's going?

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
I'm currently considering popping up to WOking on wednesday as my football has been cancelled due to a broken wrist and two f***ed ankles.

Is anyone else going?

If anyone wants a lift, I'll be driving up from the Horsham area or anywhere kind of on the way. My cars only a two seater so I only have room for one more but if anyone wants a lift let me know.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Was thinking about it, but have taken the cheaper option of playing five-a-side instead.

Bald Gull

Jul 5, 2003
London
Two of us going, there's only two of us going......

Oh, and my old man

Three of us going, there's only three of us going....

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Poor effort if you ask me. Still if my five aside hadn't been cancelled I wouldn't have been going either but it has so there you go.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Nah, cant be arsed to go and watch the same tosh that played Saturday at Crawley, if it was a league game obviously i'd go and watch but its not so nah... Maybe if we sign a household name beforehand i might change my mind but it aint gonna happen is it?
:nono:

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Good point trigger, only reaosn I'm gonna go is that I have absolutely nothing better to do tomorrow night.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
I take it you won't be attending any games for th enext two seaosns then dwayne?

Bald Gull

Jul 5, 2003
London
Trigger said:
Nah, cant be arsed to go and watch the same tosh that played Saturday at Crawley, if it was a league game obviously i'd go and watch but its not so nah... Maybe if we sign a household name beforehand i might change my mind but it aint gonna happen is it?
:nono:

Trigger, what are you suggesting? That Gaetano Giallanza isn't a household name??

(yeah, I know - we haven't signed him)

Normandy seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Orne 61 France
Trigger, what are you suggesting? That Gaetano Giallanza isn't a household name??

isn't he big in coffee in italy ?????

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here