Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Woking on Wednesday

SurreySeagulls

Jul 9, 2003
Guildford
Who will be making the long trip up to Woking for tomorrow nights friendly?

I shall be taking my 4 year old to his first game!!! So might only last till half time, especially since it is a school night!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
What school does he go to, that carries on right through the summer?

Jeep

Aug 1, 2003
I've just decided that I'll be there. - Hoping to take a friend to swell the numbers..
Have Woking got any ex seagulls playing now??

adammicheal

Jan 3, 2006
I will be there as i have to be at our office in woking by 11pm so kill 2 birds with 1 stone see the albion and be at work on time

I will be there as i have to be at our office in woking by 11pm so kill 2 birds with 1 stone see the albion and be at work on time

I'm killing 2 birds as well. I've got an OU assignment to put in by midnight tomorrow, and my tutor lives in Windlesham. [I decided to do this as the Mail is screwed up by strikes.]

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Might be able to make it, see you in the bar then ;-)

Statto

Nov 11, 2005
Graceland Memphis
Ill be there. Gettin a lift up with some Woking fans at my work. Ive arranged to meet a couple of people in the Social club in the ground.

Jello

He's Not A Jelly Belly
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Be rude not to, seeing I work in Redhill. It's just down the road well round the M25 a bit.
:wave:

D

Deleted member 2719

Five of us going.

:wave::wave::wave::wave::wave:

Hoping to turn my nephews into Albion fans (currently they support Liverpool).

Who will be making the long trip up to Woking for tomorrow nights friendly?

I shall be taking my 4 year old to his first game!!! So might only last till half time, especially since it is a school night!

Looks like I'll be making the slog up to Woking too Mr F. Maybe I should take the Falmer Banners for a final airing?

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
At least we won't be on our own then!

Unless you break wind like you did in the Hotel room in Estonia - then you will probably be able to have a stand to yourself!

Last time I went to Woking for a proper game was when we beat them 2-1 in an FA Cup replay back in the early 90's. I think John Crumplin scored a deflected winner! We were crammed in behind the goal and I think the wall partially collapsed when we scored.

SurreySeagulls

Jul 9, 2003
Guildford
Unless you break wind like you did in the Hotel room in Estonia - then you will probably be able to have a stand to yourself!

Last time I went to Woking for a proper game was when we beat them 2-1 in an FA Cup replay back in the early 90's. I think John Crumplin scored a deflected winner! We were crammed in behind the goal and I think the wall partially collapsed when we scored.

Pots and Kettles I fear.....

They have a nice new stand now where we once stood. It almost bankrupted them I believe. Built for League football when they were dominating the Conference, but never managed to get promoted and it became a millstone around their neck.

So not going tonight then Mark?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here