Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
£10, as expected. Lovely!

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Expect a fair amount of them to turn up at those prices.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Give them the Family and East stand if they think they can fill em, if not shove them behind the hammer net.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
a tenner for you guys - a fiver for me. Now all I have to worry about is the hotel room for me and Mrs SG - Hickstead Travellodge methinks

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Give them the Family and East stand if they think they can fill em, if not shove them behind the hammer net.

I'd rather see loads of people/kids who usually cannot afford to go to a game rather than pander to the away fans - its tough shit they drew us and we have a poor away stand

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
If Woking take up their 15% allocation, which they are entitled to do, they will need extra seats. What usually happens at Withdean? I don't think I've been to a home FA cup match at Withers :badfan:

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Bear in mind, away tickets are usually cheaper because of the poor view/distance from the box, so home tickets are likely to be more than £10.

iirc for the cup game that marked gus's home debut the away tickets were £18 while home tickets (+free t-shirt) were £24?

I'd say it might be around the £15 mark for home, adult tickets.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
will we get a bus back to town included in that price? hasnt happened in the last couple of games

More to the point(actually it's not but I thought i was a good way of starting the sentence) are the buses back into town after the game decorated with giant images of Gus, thus taking the gus bus out of mere symbolic imagery and into reality?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports