Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Withdean Refreshments?

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
:annoyed:i fear that you may well be disappointed!!!

How come, if you've never been to a game at Withdean before, are you 'hopefully' going to be there tomorrow?

1/10 for :fishing:

Well, if you look at my previous posts, you will see that i've been living in Canada for a while. Before that, i've been travelling and studying away. I'm buying a ticket (hopefully) from an NSC user. I've also been an Albion fan my entire life.

Would you like me to give you more of my life story or will that suffice? :wanker:

Well, if you look at my previous posts, you will see that i've been living in Canada for a while. Before that, i've been travelling and studying away. I'm buying a ticket (hopefully) from an NSC user. I've also been an Albion fan my entire life.

Would you like me to give you more of my life story or will that suffice? :wanker:

Are you offering to toss me off? :ohmy:

Apologies, thought you were on the wind up. :smile:

As for your original question, there is no alcohol available in the ground and the food is bloody awful (and expensive). Get tanked up before you arrive. :thumbsup:

Are you offering to toss me off? :ohmy:

Apologies, thought you were on the wind up. :smile:

As for your original question, there is no alcohol available in the ground and the food is bloody awful (and expensive). Get tanked up before you arrive. :thumbsup:

If you're lucky.
No worries mate, do have pangs of guilt from time to time that I should have made more effort to get to games. I'll be leaving before the Amex officially opens aswell so it seems kinda fitting that i'm having to say goodbye at the Withdean. Can't believe there's no alcohol, is it meant to be "family friendly"?

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
If you're lucky.
No worries mate, do have pangs of guilt from time to time that I should have made more effort to get to games. I'll be leaving before the Amex officially opens aswell so it seems kinda fitting that i'm having to say goodbye at the Withdean. Can't believe there's no alcohol, is it meant to be "family friendly"?

Condition of the planning permission I think? Or we weren't granted a licences. It's in the middle of a porsh residential area where the locals start getting fidgety if they spot a man with his top button undone.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
If you're lucky.

When you get there you'll see why there's no booze available.

Have your beer before you get there (and not in The Sportsman) and make sure you have a damn good piss before taking your seat-the half-time crush for the toilets is a nightmare.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here