North Stand Kollective
Sep 17, 2004
NORTH STAND
Slade's swapped the dugouts!

On official site now.

Sorry if fixtures.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
flair decision - but what difference does it make?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Maybe he's looking to channel the spirit of previous managers who have used that dugout:

[yt]_UQtHi5beGg[/yt]

Always worth seeing again. :thumbsup:

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
It's symbolic. I am sure he has changed more than that during training but he is not goning to give away those secrets is he. As he said it's a fresh start and a clean slate.

I know, I know - I was only jesting! I don't see any harm in it meself - although I hope our lot don't get all confused & start taking directions from the wrong dugout. Maybe that's been their problem all along.. :down:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I wonder if the Dean Wilkins Fridge Magnets / Tactics Board will make a re-appearance in the dugout. I've missed those fridge magnets.

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London
I know, I know - I was only jesting! I don't see any harm in it meself - although I hope our lot don't get all confused & start taking directions from the wrong dugout. Maybe that's been their problem all along.. :down:

Sorry, I didn't realise you were joking! There are so many twats on this board that would actually be serious with that comment!!! I think the problem has been they have been taking direction from the correct dugout but said dugouts direction (until now) have been crap!!!

Hope we win tonight, not going but will be there on Saturday!!

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
Maybe he's looking to channel the spirit of previous managers who have used that dugout:

[yt]_UQtHi5beGg[/yt]

Always worth seeing again. :thumbsup:

Thanks!!! That's given me a good smile!

That was one of the most nerve wracking moments ever!

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Sorry, I didn't realise you were joking! There are so many twats on this board that would actually be serious with that comment!!! I think the problem has been they have been taking direction from the correct dugout but said dugouts direction (until now) have been crap!!!

Hope we win tonight, not going but will be there on Saturday!!

That'll teach me for attempting to be all post-modern & leaving the ubiquitous 'Jester' emoticon off the end of the sentence/attempted gag.

BTW, I'm going tonight (for my sins) - so let's hope Commander Slade has knocked our under-performing rabble into shape. It's a big ask though innit? Fingers crossed..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here