Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] With only 2 fit strikers...

Who would you start, up front, on Sunday?

• Hemed

Votes: 33 15.6%
  • Murray

Votes: 179 84.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
We'll need all 3 strikers for the Man Utd - PaLLLLLLL*Lace - Liverpool rapid cluster of games.
Judging by City & Arsenal no we don't.

We need 3 strikers for Stoke, palace & Huddersfield, they'll be no point playing any of them v Utd or Liverpool.
In fact I'll go one step further and say CH ought to play the Checkatrade team at Old Trafford. :dunce:

and yes I am still irrationally smarting about the Arsenal game, even more so after West Ham as that performance would have rocked Arsenal, and could have lead to a proper statement win.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Spoilt for choice! But Muzza all day long, it was Hemeds shirt to lose and he lost it.

It will be nice to freshen things up though if needed with a hungry Hemed to come on and battle for the last 20, both shown they can do a Job for us.

Normski1989

Apr 15, 2015
Hove
I'm sure both will get some game time. My overall preference would be Hemed, but I think Murrays probably earned his place after the West Ham game, even though he was woeful against Everton. Confidence does a lot for a striker, so hopefully he'll be on a high after bagging a brace.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Murray deserves it. Play him for most of the match then Hemmed last twenty or so. But that's dependent on so many things.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
My thinking too: I bet Southampton will be reckoning on Murray to start and it would muck up their game plan to use Hemed.

You really think so?

A team setting up to face Murray will be different in some significant way from one expecting to have Hemed up against them?

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Start with Murray. Bring Hemed on at half-time. Tell both of them they have 45 minutes to burst a gut.

Normski1989

Apr 15, 2015
Hove
My thinking too: I bet Southampton will be reckoning on Murray to start and it would muck up their game plan to use Hemed.

Hemed and Murray play a very similar role, so I don't think their game plan would be any different if either Hemed or Murray started.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Muzza... there is no question he should start... he has just scored 2, and he is the better player, with more goals in him, anyway...

GJN1

Nov 4, 2014
Brighton
Murray was, according to most posters, very poor against Everton. One game - ONE GAME!!! - later and he's the best thing since sliced salami...

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Murray is easily twice the player that Hemed is. I like Tomer, but he's not as good as Murray in any aspect.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here