Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
The Complete Badger said:
a) We win for the first time in 7

b) First clean sheet in 3 months

c) Defence sounds organised for a change

Is this a coincidence? I think NOT:clap2:

It was a complete coincidence.

First time FDM comes near the action he charges out of his area and slices the ball and it goes out of play, never under control. This happens twice more during the game, easily could have gone to a Chesterfield player.

Goal kicking game a new dimension to the word "erratic".

Mix up with Tank in the second half when there was a break down in communication, identical to the incident between Hendo and El-Abd at Bournemouth.

In first half Chesterfield player was injured, FDM tried to kick the ball out of play (good intentions, fair play to him) but his kick did not even make the touchline.

Having no saves to make for 90 minutes does increase the chance of a clean sheet.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Re: Re: With GOD back in goal....

El Presidente said:
It was a complete coincidence.

Having no saves to make for 90 minutes does increase the chance of a clean sheet.

The Argus agrees.

It was, indeed, a coincidence because the Seagulls defended so effectively that Kuipers did not have a serious save to make as Albion celebrated not only a precious result but also their first clean sheet in League One since the end of October.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
When your keeper instils confidence in your back four it sure makes a difference.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
dougdeep said:
When your keeper instils confidence in your back four it sure makes a difference.
:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Whatever the rights and wrongs of the debate, I suspect that Hendo has played his last game for the club. Wendy will try to ship him out on loan provided we can find a replacement, who will be of similar quality, and financially we will be worse off having to pay up his contract.

The lynchmob mentality of a section of the fans has succeeded again.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
El Presidente said:
Whatever the rights and wrongs of the debate, I suspect that Hendo has played his last game for the club. Wendy will try to ship him out on loan provided we can find a replacement, who will be of similar quality, and financially we will be worse off having to pay up his contract.

You do talk some rubbish lately. :lolol:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
OzMike said:
They have played with Kuipers in goal before, in the dim and distant past and therefore business as usual:bowdown:

You clearly did not see the mix up between FDM and Butters then.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
dougdeep said:
You do talk some rubbish lately. :lolol:
why is it rubbish?

I don't agree with it, but it's not rubbish. Sooner or later Michel will have an awful game again and Hendo will be back.
I'm more inclined to think that Michel won't have his contract renewed or will turn it down because his wage demands have been reduced.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
He was solid, but not as good as everyone is making him out to be
had one bad miscommunication with butters where they both had a bit of a panic. kicking still an issue in the first half. with the wind he should have still been able to keep the ball on the pitch

dont get me wrong, im a great fan of his, but he wasnt as great as everyone here is making him out to be

ALSO HE HAS GOT TO STOP KICKING THE BALL OUT OF HIS HANDS ABOUT 3 YARDS OUTSIDE THE BOX

HE WILL GET PUNISHED ONE DAY

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
He was certainly up for it, you could see at half time and the end of the match that he was totally pumped up by the way he came across to the fans.

I think we should be focussing on three well earned points rather than it is the second coming of the Lord though.

It is almost as if the victory is secondary to the fact that we are nearly back in midtable mediocrity again.

El Presidente said:

Drama Queen :blush:

3gulls

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Withdean Wanderer said:
our first goal of the new year also down to Michel i suppose?;)

Fuckwit! Where you there? The guy played with such passion. He may not be the best kicker of the ball, but everything else that was wanted he provided - and more! He played like the Keeper and Sweeper all in1! :lolol:

FDM = LEGEND! :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
3gulls said:
Fuckwit! Where you there? The guy played with such passion. He may not be the best kicker of the ball, but everything else that was wanted he provided - and more! He played like the Keeper and Sweeper all in1! :lolol:

FDM = LEGEND! :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Anyone can play with passion. He certainly is not the best kicker and is probably one of the worst. His so called command of his team caused confusion between him and Butters in the second half and in the first half he dropped the ball under no pressure and was lucky when none of their players came in.

Any of these mistakes, if made by Henderson, would have had Kuipers supporters out in force on NSC after the game despite a clean sheet demanding a change.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
What will be interesting is how quickly FDM gets dropped when his form goes off. I'm guessing 1 maybe 2 games?. Not overly bothered which one plays they are both good but Hendo is No1 , like it or not. We are far weaker in other positions that don't get anywhere near the hysteria that the goalkeeping conundrum seems to get.

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
If Kuipers stays in the team he could very well cost us our League 1 status. I hope Wilkins see's sense and gets rid of him. There is NO WAY he should be offered a new contract. Out with the useless deadwood I say. Thats not being harsh just honest, Carpenter should not be offered a new one either. Both players good in there day - about 4 years ago, neither up to league standard anymore.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports