Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] With 7 games to go - Predicted points ?

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
We'll manage one more win and two draws, so a final tally of 42.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
I don't make predictions.

However, I really think we are safe now, so the team can play without fear.

As long as the players produce strong performances we will get some good results and are quite capable of getting a record number of points.....

Last edited:

Trevor

In my Fifties, still know nothing
NSC Patron
Dec 16, 2012
Milton Keynes
41 (4 points from 2 of Southampton, Wolves, Leeds) - very happy to be proven to be too pessimistic here

smillie's garden

Am I evil?
Aug 11, 2003
Glass half full....

Spurs (A) 0
Man City (A) 0
Southampton (H) 3
Wolves (A) 1
Man Utd (H) 1
Leeds (A) 1
West Ham (H) 3

46 points

This is very similar to my naively optimistic prediction, although I see a win against ManU and a point in the final match. More realistically, I think we'll do well to get 5 more points, and SMASH our PL points ceiling. A lot depends on avoiding injuries/suspensions of course.

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
It seems natural to look at fixtures and presume you’ve got a better chance of winning at home than away, but given our record I genuinely think we’ve got more chance of winning at Spurs than we have of beating Southampton at home. That makes predicting a final points tally difficult.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
This is very similar to my naively optimistic prediction, although I see a win against ManU and a point in the final match. More realistically, I think we'll do well to get 5 more points, and SMASH our PL points ceiling. A lot depends on avoiding injuries/suspensions of course.

Only Bissouma on nine is close but, that said, the general view on here seems to be that he's down tooled so that shouldn't be a problem.
Duffy is on 7, and doesn't play much. Maupay and Veltman on 6,

https://www.premierleague.com/stats/top/players/yellow_card

smillie's garden

Am I evil?
Aug 11, 2003

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
I don't make predictions.

However, I really think we are safe now, so the team can play without fear.

As long as the players produce strong performances we will get some good results and are quite capable of getting a record number of points.....

"I dont make predictions and I probably never will"

Who said that (I've forgotten), Beckham? Hoddle?

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Only Bissouma on nine is close but, that said, the general view on here seems to be that he's down tooled so that shouldn't be a problem.
Duffy is on 7, and doesn't play much. Maupay and Veltman on 6,

https://www.premierleague.com/stats/top/players/yellow_card

The only suspension worry for yellows is Bissouma. The 10 yellow card cut off is after the Spurs game so if he gets through then he won't face another suspension this season, unless he's sent off. Once we've played our 32nd game the booking limit rises to 15 before the end of the season and it's a 3 game suspension. If he hits that limit it's unlikely he'll be serving the suspension with us anyway. No-one else is really under any threat now as we don't have enough games left for them to trigger the suspensions, red cards aside of course.

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
Not going to make any predictions here, after the Norwich game I couldn’t see where we’d get another point, we then turned it around and deservedly picked up three away at Arsenal.
My predictions are rubbish and our team are better than some think and not so good as others think.
Just going to go with the flow and accept whatever points we can manage to accrue.
I think we are probably in the safe zone now and can look to another (record breaking) season amongst the Premier elite.
Well done all at BHA.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here