Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Technology] Wireless Printer recommendations

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
I have a HP Envy printer. Fairly good, the wireless works well and we can print from phones & iPads. The on/off switch is on the back of it which is slightly annoying.

I too have an HP Envy and it works fine. Power switch on the front of mine so obviously a different model but would definitely recommend. Also have the HP ink subscription thing which is a life saver as the printer gets a new toner sent when it is running low.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I Send all documents in PDF format to the client haven’t used a printer for like years. Home Printers are old people’s tech and a waste of trees.

I thought that but I was wrong.

Presumably you still receive things through the post that some "old person" with "tech" has printed for you ?

How nice of them.

I use my small footprint printer for print at home postage. A cheap b/w laser, wouldn't go anywhere an inkjet.

mwrpoole

Sep 10, 2010
Sevenoaks
How many pages will it do before you need to change the ink cartrige.? We won't be using it on a regular basis.
Not sure but HP do a subscription for ink. For £2.99 per month you get up to 50 pages per month and they just send you ink when you need it. Works really well and I think they’re doing 6 or 9 months free at the moment.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here