Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Winifred Zahaha £4M?

AMEXican Wave

AMEX Ruffian
Sep 21, 2010
If I wanted to see Championship players play for the national side, I'd go and support Wales. Hodgson is from Croydon isn't he? Must be a palace fan. I suppose Zaha is better than Milner though.

Don't know about that specifically, but he did play for their youth team.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
How do you know they won't push the boat out in January ?
IF we are still in contention come Christmas time, it would be crazy not to back the manager, and I think they would give Holloway " the tools" to get promoted .

Your history is that of a selling club and your academy produces players to sell on to keep you afloat. Zaha sold in jan and money plugs the gaps. Must be frustrating as if you could hold onto your prize assets people might actually take your club seriously

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
As much as i want him to fail for palace, i hope he has a good game for england if he gets on, don't really care what club they play for when representing england

I'd support any other palace player if they got called up (which wouldn't happen anyway) but the constant diving and pure arrogance of Zaha means that I hope he fails miserably if he does ever manage to play for England.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Rumour that he is in the England squad for the Sweden game.

If true, I expect he will play the whole 90 minutes and England will only start with 7/8 players because wilemina zahahahah is the greatest player ever.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
THERE HAVE BEEN A NUMBER OF CHANGES TO THE SQUAD FOR SWEDEN
Roy Hodgson's England squad has seen changes following a weekend of Premier League football.

Five players have withdrawn from the squad, with Wayne Rooney, Theo Walcott, Jonjo Shelvey, Kyle Walker and Aaron Lennon all unable to play against Sweden on Wednesday evening.

In Rooney’s absence, the England Manager looked to include Jermain Defoe but the Tottenham Hotspur striker is injured. Hodgson also wanted to include Arsenal’s Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain but he is not match-fit and so unable to report.

Carl Jenkinson, Wilfried Zaha and Tom Huddlestone have been added to the senior squad.

Hodgson was awaiting formal confirmation from FIFA that Jenkinson was registered to represent England before naming him in his squad on Thursday. It is expected that the paperwork will be completed and sent through to The FA on Monday, meaning Jenkinson will be available for the match with Sweden on Wednesday night.

Jenkinson had previously represented Finland at U19 level, hence the requirement to declare his nationality with the world governing body before he could play for England. The Arsenal defender's addition makes it a squad of 24 players for Hodgson to choose from.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Should of had Nathan Dyer instead - shows how poor the England team/Manager is if he calls up Championship players.

Still, would give him confidence and experience so well done to him. Matter of time before he sees himself to be too big for Palace.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Of course, it doesn't mean he will play. Good on him if he does though.

As long as people don't call him an 'international' player if he doesn't play. If they do, they deserve a solid kicking for being a c*nt.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
TBH I would rather watch Zaha than Milner or Downing.

When someone plays for England, I will support them, whoever they play for.

He will probably learn about how much the others in the squad are earning, and have his head turned.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here