Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Winger, Nicolas Maurice-Belay, from Bordeaux

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
But the Wiki edit was made before this guy had even sent the tweet?

Other IP locators have the Wiki edit coming from a mobile in Havant, they're rarely accurate though so pinch of salt required.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
C'est un wind-up de quelques grand connards de Palais. Ils aiment beaucoup baiser les soeurs, les moins cheres putaines de Croydon.

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
C'est un wind-up de quelques grand connards de Palais. Ils aiment beaucoup baiser les soeurs, les moins cheres putaines de Croydon.

Evidence?

David Smith's Twitter account checks out. https://twitter.com/David_SmithMgmt

He is a business motivator with an international clientele. Follows NSC and a couple of Albion fans. A pro-Luke Wright tweet. Lives in London but no evidence of Palace connections.

I conclude...Oui.

PG

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
He has DM'd me a bit more detail about this on Twitter.

I'm just checking he doesn't mind me passing it on. Common courtesy and all that.

Big_Unit

Sep 5, 2011
Hove
Where does that info come from?

My Palace-mad mate has heard of him - there were rumours about 12-18 months ago, he says. There are also a couple of (admittedly fairly crappy-looking) websites with this 'rumour' on them. Could be nothing - subsequent posts do seem encouraging!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
David Smith has asked me to not spread the details of his message to me about NMB yet as "none of it is supposed to be in the public domain" which makes me much more inclined to believe him; if it was a Palace troll he'd be desperate for it to go far and wide. Unless it's a double bluff.

He sounds legit.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
David Smith has asked me to not spread the details of his message to me about NMB yet as "none of it is supposed to be in the public domain" which makes me much more inclined to believe him; if it was a Palace troll he'd be desperate for it to go far and wide. Unless it's a double bluff.

He sounds legit.

:facepalm:

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde

He sounds legit.

Exciting details?

Why would he put it on twitter in that case?

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
Evidence?

David Smith's Twitter account checks out. https://twitter.com/David_SmithMgmt

He is a business motivator with an international clientele. Follows NSC and a couple of Albion fans. A pro-Luke Wright tweet. Lives in London but no evidence of Palace connections.

I conclude...Oui.

PG

Also on David Smith's Twitter account:

"Talking tonight at Young Marketing Professionals on Blue Ocean Strategy - Finding shortcuts to an uncontested market place. Exciting times"

"Together we can face any challenges as deep as the ocean and as high as the sky."

"To be a great leader: DIAMOND - Drive, Innovate, Attain, Manage, Organise, Nurture and Develop."

Maybe this post should be on the Bell Cheeses At Work thread.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here