Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Window Replacement

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
If it's just the glass I'd probably do it myself. For the complete unit, I'd use a guy who we've relied on for years – and he's great (Worthing-ish based). Never bought the stuff online, I leave it up to him.

swd40

Mar 22, 2006
If it's just the glass I'd probably do it myself. For the complete unit, I'd use a guy who we've relied on for years – and he's great (Worthing-ish based). Never bought the stuff online, I leave it up to him.
Complete Units/Frames und glass etc, any links to them/he/they?

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Just be mindful of this approach.
If a problem arises, be sure you know where the warranty sits.
I can see a situation with the fitter blaming the product [poor quality maybe] and the product/manufacturer saying they've been fitted badly / wrongly.

The idea of buying split like this can save money, but buying "supply & fit" puts all the responsibility in one place.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Just be mindful of this approach.
If a problem arises, be sure you know where the warranty sits.
I can see a situation with the fitter blaming the product [poor quality maybe] and the product/manufacturer saying they've been fitted badly / wrongly.

The idea of buying split like this can save money, but buying "supply & fit" puts all the responsibility in one place.
All of that. Plus the fact that there's every chance the professional can get better trade prices than even the best the interweb has to offer...

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
I use Aftercare Double Glazing Repairs in Burgess Hill for repairs etc. Have done gor years. Pretty sure they do replacements.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here