seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
my house has no windows :moo:

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
£12 for 7 windows and two doors ( including cills and surrounds ) and ironically they're called Albion Window Cleaners.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
£10 for me, do a fair job for the money, AJ's Cleaning Services. Pm if anyone wants his number.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
£20 once a month for 15 windows, 2 large bay windows(3 sides) and French Windows - BN1

Shop around - but a business has to take into account the travel time and expense to your pad, tools, risk of accident, materials, taxes and general time and expenses involved.
Some fly-boys will avoid taxes, and will draw dole while they do a job like that. A proper business shouldn't have to compete with them.

Check if any accidents come under YOUR insurance or theirs! If a worker falls off the ladder and suffers great injury - could YOU suddenly be liable for the hundreds of thousands?

Lush

Mods' Pet
Looks similar to the system my window cleaner uses. Just sprays, brushes and leaves to dry. Works quite effectively without any smears etc.
I don't live in the area so price comparisons are doubtful but I only pay £8 for outside of 4 doors and 12 windows.

Mine arrived this afternoon. Works really well. Reaches high windows. Job done in less than 10 mins. Cost £34.99 to buy everything apart from hose.

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
Well, i'm a window cleaner and I can tell you that £30 for 7 windows is extracting the urine. I live in an average semi det house that has 11 windows plus 1 door. I'd charge no more than £8-10 ( not that I'd charge myself for doing it you understand, but you get the point! )

Lush

Mods' Pet
Mine arrived this afternoon. Works really well. Reaches high windows. Job done in less than 10 mins. Cost £34.99 to buy everything apart from hose.

I could hire it out to neighbours for £3 a go and cover the cost. :)

Although that would be mean to the nice window cleaners who charge a reasonable rate and with families to feed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports