Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wilson Palacios

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Naylor getting carried away in the fun of TDD? Palacios' £2m salary pays for half the Honduran economy!

Big character. Handy loan?
Dubious tbh but it's transfer deadline day so you never know :lolol:

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Anyone who is thinking this would be a good signing clearly doesnt watch football outside of the chamionsip or hasn't done so for a while.

Fat and slow and not the player he was at Wigan. I'm sure Kinky Gerbils will tell you how pony he was at the end of his Spurs spell.

albionite

May 20, 2009
Stoke city fans on Oatcake are excited to be getting rid, normal comments on they will drive him down.

Sure i heard same comments about Bridge and Upson.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Anyone who is thinking this would be a good signing clearly doesnt watch football outside of the chamionsip or hasn't done so for a while.

Fat and slow and not the player he was at Wigan. I'm sure Kinky Gerbils will tell you how pony he was at the end of his Spurs spell.

Well it's obvious he's not the player he was....or he wouldn't be linked to us.

And, I'd love to see an image in which your FAT jibe is justified. There is a difference between fat and BIG.

I imagine you think Gary Medel from Cardiff is also fat?

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
Andy Naylor ‏@AndyNaylorArgus 6m

Source in Stoke played down the Palacios speculation. #bhafc

Oh.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Stoke city fans on Oatcake are excited to be getting rid, normal comments on they will drive him down.

Sure i heard same comments about Bridge and Upson.

They boo Aaron Ramsey for having his leg broken.

I would never read any logic into their thinking.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Got to love TDD.
He is a big unit though and would add a competative edge in midfield. 29 and a lot of premier league experience. Would be worth the gamble but lets be honest unlikely to happen

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Well it's obvious he's not the player he was....or he wouldn't be linked to us.

And, I'd love to see an image in which your FAT jibe is justified. There is a difference between fat and BIG.

I imagine you think Gary Medel from Cardiff is also fat?

No but I think your Mum is fat, she really needs to learn to stop swallowing the dutty cow.

But seriously, I'm happy to take your point, Shittu looked fat, however I doubt that he actually is a lump, players cant get away with it these days. Although I would have question marks over his pace and levels of fitness. I'm not sure we need another holding player, Id like to see Dave back there in the quater back role, which he did a couple of times last season, although i may be the only one who would like to see that again.

I was pointing it out for people who are thinking that we have a real quality player on our hands, we wont, he will be average to good at best.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
and so the madness of the transfer window continues...for another few hours

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Not convinced.

Not sure the right character for us. He is in the Agustein mould for me which hasnt worked . . . so far.

Somneone of his ability at 29 should be kicking on. Rather a player on the way up than one on the way down

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Burke is going to wear out that Premier League 2009/10 DVD he keeps showing Oscar for new signings.

Next we'll line up an ambitous move for Hull City's Giovanni and Reading's Stephen Hunt.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here