Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will you RENEW your season ticket ?

Will you renew your season ticket ?

• Total voters

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
This thread has only covered existing STH what you have not factored in is new STH taking it up from scratch will there be many/any ?

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
I wonder what the prices would be if we were to go down.

After all, Barber said they'd go up if we got promoted, so conversely.......

Last edited:

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
When the renewal letter arrives,
If it states that if we go down , so does the price and if we stay up it is frozen, then Yes.
Any increase then I will pick and choose my games and do more aways.
After a rubbish season with little entertainment, there is no way I am paying anymore.
Fwiw, I think st renewals will be down by 5000, although I hope I'm wrong.

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
I'm shelling out £50 a month and because of work being so unpredictable, have only managed 5 games this season. So i'm undecided about next season.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
I'm kind of with him on this, I do expect at least an 8k drop. There have been times when there have been no more than 16k in the ground this season.

Sure. Understood. There'll always be a lot of no shows for midweek games.
So PPF is predicting, i think, 10K Season Ticket Holders for 2015/16 - a 48% drop.
And sounds like you're predicting 13K Season Ticket Holders for next season - yep ? Nearly a 40% drop in one go..
Last year they dropped by 7%. The first drop for 5 years.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Will still go as always have done. But not committing myself to a season ticket. Just look at the team of two years ago, to what we have now and we are told the club only signs players that improve the squad, pmsl..We have not improved on 1 position on the pitch in the last 12 mths, dispite signing loads of players...The squad needs millions spent on it just to get back close to where we were 12 mths ago...Will that happen??? I have my doubts.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Undecided. Really want to, but we have 1 83 year old and 3 kids in our group. And we are 50 miles away. If we could be confident of more Saturday 3pm kick offs, that would help. Evening games are a pain in the harris and a real pisser that the kids miss so many.

Varndean VI Form College

Jul 29, 2011
Hove
Uh

I agree, following the Albion at the moment is not much fun. Is it an age thing or is it because we are so predictable and toothless up front? In League One we had Murray and Barnes, two strikers who make the overpaid trio we have at present look like a complete waste of money. I used to be THRILLED watching them at Withdean, I don't think I've been thrilled at all this season apart from with Texeira in the Ipswich game.

Couldn't have put it better myself (apart from adding the holy name 'Vicente')

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
I love the Amex day out but it's become more because it's 'me' time away from the Mrs and free to enjoy a pint or two and some good company.

Also, my Season ticket works out at a little over £40pm. It would break my heart to pay that for a single game and what if we had a good month with 2, maybe 3 really tasty home games? my budget couldn't afford that.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
The only game i have come away from the Amex with a real good feeling is the Ipswich game so far this season. I can't even think of any other games where it was even 'enjoyable'.We meet up as a group and have some great banter and if it wasn't for that i wouldn't even consider renewing with the rubbish on offer every other week.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
The only game i have come away from the Amex with a real good feeling is the Ipswich game so far this season. I can't even think of any other games where it was even 'enjoyable'.We meet up as a group and have some great banter and if it wasn't for that i wouldn't even consider renewing with the rubbish on offer every other week.

There was a stage in the Forest game.We we 1-2 down, chasing the game, 7 mins to go and we had 1 striker in the box against 7 defenders...No thanks,,,I'm sorry but how is that value for money??? Jeff Stelling said on Saturday 0-0 most predictable scoreline of the day...I will still go, but not 40 miles one way on a cold winters night, when I can't even have a pint because of driving.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here