Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Will you be shitting it...

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Unfortunate yesterday, enforced changes to our lineup have just altered the confidence we were playing with, but we still looked decent enough I thought. Still optimistic they’ll pick themselves up and have enough next week.

We have to look forward to it, a chance to sign seal and deliver our status next season.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
No. I’ve said all season that there are 4 or 5 teams that are worse than us. Palace and Burnley are games we can get points from and still think we could pull a draw out of Man Utd with a good home performance

Yeah, key players back too, Spurs at home as well, mad people are concluding no points after next week.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Not even slightly concerned. Realistically, the only way we go down is if we lose every one of our remaining games, which seems very unlikely.

If we do conspire to get ourselves relegated from this position, nobody can say we don't deserve it!

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Bollocks mate. Being extremely unfortunate not to at least draw against Leicester is in no way comparable to being dry humped by West Ham.

Southampton are in the mire, maybe it's just you as every other fan/pundit/ex player etc seems to think so.

The manner is irrelevant at this stage, points are king.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Yes.

Felt we deserved at least a point and really a win, even now on reflection Leicester were very fortunate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GloryDays

Jul 5, 2011
Leyton, E10.
Out of Leicester, HF and Palace I though Leicester was our best opportunity for 3 points.

We struggle against Wagner and Palace on their day could rip us apart. I’m a little worried, I won’t lie, but it’s not the Leicester defeat that did that. We’ve dropped points earlier in the season that should have been in the bag - namely Everton at home and Bournemouth at home.

If we go down it’s becuase we weren’t good enough but man, I hope we stay up.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Bookies see Stoke joining West Brom, and the last spot between Hudds and Southampton which seems about right. Difficult to too Saints picking up more than 2-3 points

c4b202cfb0fa167245a3436f8df36e23.jpg

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Yes.

Felt we deserved at least a point and really a win, even now on reflection Leicester were very fortunate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I also thought we deserved to win on balance of play. Not sure what point Is it PotG is trying to prove. But such is football; works the other way too sometimes - always balances out over the course of a season.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Seeing as in those predictor thingys Huddersfield was our 1 and only win, yes I will be shitting it.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
I shall regard it as the blind inevitability of a malign fate.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here