Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Will we beat the Jocks?

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Welcome back to the annual thread where Scotland and England do battle in the Calcutta Cup, in the Six Nations.

This year England travel up to Murrayfield, facing a hostile Scottish crowd.

So, as per previous years...

Will we be the Jocks?

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Welcome back to the annual thread where Scotland and England do battle in the Calcutta Cup, in the Six Nations.

This year England travel up to Murrayfield, facing a hostile Scottish crowd.

So, as per previous years...

Will we be the Jocks?

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Well clearly we WONT be the Jocks - I think wheel loose to top out a rubbish day at Spurs.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I don’t want to be the Jocks…’You can stick your deep fried mars bars and string vests…oh yes I’ve seen Rab C Nesbitt…

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I think Scotland have got a very good chance of winning today, they’ve been improving for a couple of years and England are a bit hit and miss.

GREASED WEASEL

Dec 10, 2017
I've gone for a Scotland win in the NSC comp

France grandslam, I'm afraid

Hopefully I'm wrong on both accounts

Usually am :thumbsup:

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
This has the chance of being a very rare draw in rugby. It'll be low-scoring as usual.

I've gone in heavy on France to win the Six Nations at 6/4. They've got good fixtures with Ireland and England at home. So often they self implode but with a fully fit and very talented squad it's their year, for the first time since 2010.

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
Close call... I've been up there several times for Eng games,... never easy with all that pre match Braveheart hype.... I see it Eng by 3-5 .... but it could be Scot narrowly too...

ENG by 5

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comrade Sam

Comrade Sam
Jan 31, 2013
Walthamstow
Sorry, I thought this thread was about the Spuds game as they're so far north. As it isn't I care not for rugby so will move to another thread asap.

Doonhamer7

Jun 17, 2016
Hope not - embarrassing for you if you don’t beat a bunch of borders farmers, public school boys and second/third generation foreigners

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here