Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will Trump have to go before his term ends - and if so how?

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful
I thought he had the lowest popularity rating ever. He's probably still popular with the people who voted for him. I don't know why he took on the media and made them an enemy, that's not really a fight you can win - they always have the last say.

You raise a very good point about the media, I understand that in America they are even more partisan than over here and were really undermined when Trump one. That the media should have such an influence on who is in government is concerning.

I personally have little respect for the media over here especially the one liner television journalists who know very little. On Sky the other day the reporter questioned why the four terrorists on trial called themselves the three musketeers when there four of them plotting. WE know the answer, but apparently the university educated journalist did not.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
The last who had to resign or be removed was Nixon. He was exposed by journalists. If there is a lawful rason why Trump has to go, we will hear about it via journalists.

He won't survive or fail to survive (his first term) on the basis of how strongly people support him or attack him. Due process is slow and, one suspects, if there was any real dirt on Trump we'd know about it by now (the same, incidentally, is true about Hillary).

My guess is he will narrowly lose the next election, provided the Democrats put up a credible and safe candidate, and even then there is no guarantee that those galvanized by Trumps' chutzpa won't decide to stick rather than twist, no matter how ghastly and embarrassing Trump looks to the Liberal Elite (of which I am a member by default).

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Thats a new one on me, surprised it hasn't come out previously? I wonder what crime he will be accussed of next, its all very messy, next he'll be accussed of having sex with an ex White House intern in the Oval Office!

It has. Epstein. 12 year old. Girl. Very different from sticking your knob in 22 year old Monica's mouth.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
From the start I said impeached or shot within 2 years. I'm sticking.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here