Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will this haunt RS.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
MA said this season' I didnt know we had to be in the top 7 by now' Am I being a deafeatist in saying I believe that if we are not in the top 6 by October it will be good bye Russel welcome to a 'name'

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
MA said this season' I didnt know we had to be in the top 7 by now' Am I being a deafeatist in saying I believe that if we are not in the top 6 by October it will be good bye Russel welcome to a 'name'

No, you're not being defeatist at all.
You're being ridiculous.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Why?

Do you expect Bloom to accept midtable mediocrity as I dont I think that he will demand success virtually instantly especially as it was said that he didnt agree with Slades original appointment and wanted a high profile name as manager.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Why?

Do you expect Bloom to accept midtable mediocrity as I dont I think that he will demand success virtually instantly especially as it was said that he didnt agree with Slades original appointment and wanted a high profile name as manager.

Slade has just been given a 2 year deal, and Bloom will have been fully engaged in that contract. I cannot believe he or the board will be looking to review that 2 months into the new season if we are not smashing this division by then.

He's not stupid.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
The rumours were that he wanted Alan Pardew but DK wanted RS if that is the case then he will not be tolerant towards any bad results and poor performances. He is now pulling the strings not DK.

Just reading your last post Easy perhaps October is a lttle early so I will adjust it to December. Remember what happened with Steve Gritt, kept us up givena contract and then sacked early on.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
One egg (Russell) does not a summer make pop pickers. Let's lay off the neurosis and pointless conjecture and settle down to a fruitful time ahead (and shouldn't you lot be in bed?!)

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I don't get the impression that Bloom is a patient man so I don't think BG is too far off the mark, although I think we'd have to be struggling rather than not be in the playoffs before Slade would be replaced.

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
The rumours were that he wanted Alan Pardew but DK wanted RS if that is the case then he will not be tolerant towards any bad results and poor performances. He is now pulling the strings not DK.

I heard a rumour that DK wanted Jim Gannon before Slade.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Do some people really think Bloom didn't have a say in who was going to be manager? The changes at the job didn't just happen last week things would have be sorted a while back and I'm pretty sure RS knew about this before he accepted the job.
Why some people choose to make rumours without any sort of fact, rhyme or reason behind them is beyond me

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here