Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will there be BEER for sale in the away end tonight?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Who cares, won't be giving them any of my cash!

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Would you want to buy beer from Selhurst Park?

If the bars are anything like the rest of the ground, the pumps won't have been cleaned since 1961.

Paul Skinback

Oct 3, 2009
Who cares, won't be giving them any of my cash!

Except your ticket money. Please don't put cigarette butts in the urinals, they block the beer pumps.

If we were skint we'd have let you/Millwall/West Ham have 6,000, but we're not, any more.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Except your ticket money. Please don't put cigarette butts in the urinals, they block the beer pumps.

If we were skint we'd have let you/Millwall/West Ham have 6,000, but we're not, any more.

I didn't say you were skint. Just rather not give you lot money. Beer + food on the train, straight in the ground and back out!

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
I didn't say you were skint. Just rather not give you lot money. Beer + food on the train, straight in the ground and back out!

I'll stick around for the game too :p

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
Yeah - don't pump in any more money than you have to (ticket price).

Bear in mind the damage caused at the Amex too.

Paul Skinback

Oct 3, 2009
Just deep fried chicken for sale.

Tell me I'm missing the point. Chicken shops/black people? If that was the case and we could get the majority of the black population of the area to Selhurst we'd sell out every home game.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003

I doubt you are as financially sound as you think you are.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003

There is no sign of it, your manager although popular was a cheap option/risk. You haven't spent cash and you have some of the lowest gates. Do you even own your ground or are you paying rent to Noades? You where one of the favourites of the bookies to go down.

All credit to Freedman but you do not look like a club going places, well not upwards anyway.

Paul Skinback

Oct 3, 2009
There is no sign of it, your manager although popular was a cheap option/risk. You haven't spent cash and you have some of the lowest gates. Do you even own your ground or are you paying rent to Noades? You where one of the favourites of the bookies to go down.

All credit to Freedman but you do not look like a club going places, well not upwards anyway.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_English_football_club_owners
Yes we own the ground, Dougie was chosen after 2 other supposed decent managers failed and has turned us from favourites with the bookies to go down to an average Championship side.
Our options are to move or renovate which is now in the hands of the trust. For the first time in many years a good financial othos is being put into place by 4 owners who are each worth in excess of £100m each.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_English_football_club_owners
I think now we have 6 academy players in or around the first team, getting experience and being noticed for being talented in their own right. The mix of youth and experience will alieviate the need to go out and buy expensive players who fail dismally, just collecting high wages.
High on the list is a state of the art training facility which is at this moment being sorted. We don't shout from the shiney rooftops about our plans, just let them happen.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here