Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Will the Villa home match on Saturday 4th May @ 3pm ko on Saturday 4th May @ 3pm?

HeaviestTed

I’m eating
NSC Patron
Mar 23, 2023
Confirmation that the Villa game will be broadcast live to the nation on Sky Sports so the entire country can witness our manager (who hasn't yet decided whether he wants to be here next season) try to get a performance out of our de-motivated players (who, apparently, now have nothing to play for). Excellent.
Well that means there is a chance the supporters at home can hear me calling the ref a **** so I’m over the moon

stewardxxx

Oct 7, 2008
Brighton
Is mill road P+R in operation this weekend? I believe there's some festival type thing at waterfall so wondered if anyone knew as I can't see anything on the albion site

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Ok, mate.

villa.png

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Is mill road P+R in operation this weekend? I believe there's some festival type thing at waterfall so wondered if anyone knew as I can't see anything on the albion site
It should be - was last season for the same festival. If nothing else it gives you the chance to watch some scantily clad people walking to the festival while you climb the hill to the bus.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
This wasn’t on there yesterday, so it’s a late addition to the schedule. Will save a lot of people trying to find a dodgy stream as be plenty more Sky streams available, plus we get more tv money so it’s win win all around - well apart from on the pitch where we’ll get pumped again.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
This wasn’t on there yesterday, so it’s a late addition to the schedule.
No sh1t! At least two or three of us were giving others an early heads up on here yesterday evening, and you were arguing about it!

Smh.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
No sh1t! At least two or three of us were giving others an early heads up on here yesterday evening, and you were arguing about it!

Smh.
I merely looked at the schedules and posted those on here - which at the time of looking were correct, and these have now been amended, wouldn’t call that an argument

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
I merely looked at the schedules and posted those on here - which at the time of looking were correct
Jeez, doubling and now tripling down on this?

You literally said "It isn’t being broadcast in the UK. Only one game on Sunday is on tv this week".

I told you were incorrect. You didn't believe me... :shrug:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here