Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will Peterborough be all-ticket?

Now less than a fortnight away, and still no news of ticket availability. I'm sure that just about everyone who was at Charlton today will relish experiencing a similar atmosphere, and maybe performance, not that much further north. Plus there is the added attraction of probably the last chance ever to stand on a big, covered terrace. So, what chance of a ticket for East Midlanders like myself, who have dropped out of the AWS (at least I think I have!)

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
No chance, I can't see us taking 5,000 to Peterborough.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach
Now less than a fortnight away, and still no news of ticket availability. I'm sure that just about everyone who was at Charlton today will relish experiencing a similar atmosphere, and maybe performance, not that much further north. Plus there is the added attraction of probably the last chance ever to stand on a big, covered terrace. So, what chance of a ticket for East Midlanders like myself, who have dropped out of the AWS (at least I think I have!)

I've already bought mine. They've been on sale through the website since last week.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Only £10 for white membership, get that

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
No chance, I can't see us taking 5,000 to Peterborough.

The away capacity is about 4,300 , this is the last opportunity to stand on the terraces at London Road. Easy to get to by train and road for Brighton fans living up north. Top of the League , so possibly 3,500 or more turning up.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Peterborough is one of the best away days you can possibly go to.

Everything's laid on a plate. Easy trains, decent pubs with fit Polish barmaids and the old days of terraces.

It will be a sell-out. :albion2:

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
agree with above,if youve never gone,go this season,great day,4/2 on the train,£13.70 from lancing

Helter

Jan 4, 2010

Phone the club shop, join the AMS ( £10) and buy a ticket. easy peasy.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Should be a grand day out

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
please explain.

As of the 6th September 2010, a new stand at the Moy's end is set to be constructed in the first phase of the re-development of London Road, turning it into an all-seater stadium. Construction of the stand is set to be complete by mid-2012. The project is set to be funded through a combination of a central government grant and private finance and will include a new further education facility

Has to be done because they got promoted to the Championship.

Prodigal Son

Getting older by the day
Sep 21, 2009
Sussex
Ithink it will nearly sell out but not quite. distance will prove too much for some

I just hope it proves too far away for some of the wankers that disgraced the BHA name at Charlton yesterday. Nuff said I think.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here