Worthing
Happy Premier League GIF by Prime Video

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
RDZ, but not for a couple more years.

Our European adventures, top ten finishes and a cup, pending.

And then we will replace with better.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
ā€¦

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Snap

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Heā€™d struggle to find another club that has enough quality players to be able to field two teams that would probably finish first and second in the PL if both played, so no :smile:

If they get stripped of all their silverware, which is what should probably happen, heā€™ll be out the door quicker than a rat up a drainpipe though.

Carbonara

May 24, 2023
I think he will go in the next few days. Prob take a year off and then back again. Would like to see him take on a challenge and not always take the easy route.Capello went to Roma and won the league in his first season I think.Ancelotti went to Everton. Mou and Conte to Spurs. I don't think Pep is the kind to take a hard job.Prob maybe Juve would be a choice.I doubt he will go back to Barca. He's already managed the top team in Germany.Can't see him going to one team league France. Won't go to another Prem side.So he's never coached in Italy and Juve would be a good choice for him.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Heā€™d struggle to find another club that has enough quality players to be able to field two teams that would probably finish first and second in the PL if both played, so no :smile:

If they get stripped of all their silverware, which is what should probably happen, heā€™ll be out the door quicker than a rat up a drainpipe though.
I was going to say something similar. Surely he would like to prove he can manage a team without the odds being stacked massively in his favour ? No, guess not.
And for ā€˜silverwareā€™ I would substituteā€™ ā€˜money.ā€™

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports