Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Will people bother going to the home tie next week?

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
If the truly unbelievable happened, you'd kick yourself for having a quiet night in*

*applies to relatively local supporters. Those schlepping from the furthest flung corners of the kingdom have a free pass on this one.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
If we're 2 nil up at half time then pushing forward, creating chances in the second half it could be one of the most exciting games of the Amex era.

Everything points to our European adventure being done and dusted but despite the disappointment of Thursday night we are still in Europe and have a chance of progressing. We've scored 4 or more goals at home on 7 occasions under RDZ so I'll keep believing however slim the odds are.

The Optimist

NSC Patron
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
I have the same problem. I've been once in four years. The bizarre thing being I watched Albion home and away all through the mediocre and downright awful years but have seen next to none of the greatest live !
Same for me. Had a season ticket since 1990, went to Gillingham, went to loads of away games (10-15 a season, sometimes more) and was still doing not too badly under Potter but since my 2nd child was born in Sept 2022 I’ve hardly gone at all. This season has been just the first two Europa League games and I going on Thursday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here