Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

will Palace be a sell out?

Smithy

Apr 26, 2009
Hove
Based on how many tickets you can put in your basket for each section of the north stand, there are 49 tickets left.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
For anyone still concerned that this won't sell out: you can't buy 2 tickets together now, so only a scattering of single seats left. Wish I could be there, but looking forward to hearing the the noise of a 28K+ crowd on Player.

Dec 29, 2011
For anyone still concerned that this won't sell out: you can't buy 2 tickets together now, so only a scattering of single seats left. Wish I could be there, but looking forward to hearing the the noise of a 28K+ crowd on Player.

I'm sure there'll be plenty of videos :)

gazingdown

Feb 26, 2011

Eh? I just selected 4 (to test) tickets and they were all consecutive numbers.

I personally think there's loads left in the NW corner.

Chris001

Mar 30, 2011
Was up the ticket office earlier today, they reckon they have about a 1000 left - They go on general sale soon so reckon it'll be a sell out.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Eh? I just selected 4 (to test) tickets and they were all consecutive numbers.

I personally think there's loads left in the NW corner.

Same for me. I think there must have been something up with the ticket site earlier then; either that or they released a new batch.

N1H and N1I (NE Corners) have now sold out.

In N1C (NW, closest to the North) there are only singles.
In N1B there is a treble, but no quads.
N1A currently has quads available in row AD, which must be very near the back indeed.

These have been selling from the front, but I am not sure how many rows there are now.

With payday today, I would imagine these NW corner ones will be gone by lunchtime tomorrow.

There could be some availability in the family stand and the club could always release a few late seats, as they have done for other games.

Will the ticket exchange become active?

spoonie

Apr 19, 2011
has everyone been paid now ? surely everyone who wants to come will already have their tickets for this by now ? whats the latest ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here