Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will Oscar stay on the 'Legends' wall? Will Sami get a spot?

fork me

I have changed this
Oct 22, 2003
Gate 3, Limassol, Cyprus
Frank Scott-Walford, just for the moustache...

FrankScottWalford.png

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
it a picture of the current manager - it changes when the manager changes - simples really.

And thats where it is all wrong.
Hyypia's picture will go up there before a ball is kicked and when he has achieved precisely diddly squat with BHA. Why was Poyet up there? Did they feel they needed to massage his massive ego. Likewise, they couldn't wait to get Garcia up there. The wall purports to run chronologically and yet the current manager is at the start. The whole concept was clearly hurriedly put together and looks to the casual observer that we had no players of significance outside of the two periods 1) 1977-84 and 2) 2000-2006, let alone any chairmen or managers who achieved anything!

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
it a picture of the current manager - it changes when the manager changes - simples really.

Hyypia's picture will go up there before a ball is kicked and when he has achieved precisely diddly squat with BHA. Why was Poyet up there? Did they feel they needed to massage his massive ego. Likewise, they couldn't wait to get Garcia up there. The wall purports to run chronologically and yet the current manager is at the start. The whole concept was clearly hurriedly put together and looks to the casual observer that we had no players of significance outside of the two periods 1) 1977-84 and 2) 2000-2006, let alone any chairmen or managers who achieved anything!

I dont know, maybe they decided it would be a good idea to have a picture of the manager at the start of whatever the wall is. I think its a great idea to have the current incumbant pictured outside the club. Not sure what all the fuss is about really.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Charlie Webb is one of the banners. I doubt that the casual observer would take note of any of it, by virtue of being a casual observer.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
How about a BELLENDS wall outside the East Stand ???
We could move the banners of people from the LEGENDS wall when we decide we don't like them anymore.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here