Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Will Moises Caicedo be an Albion player when the transfer window SLAMS shut?

Will Moises Caicedo be an Albion player when the transfer window SLAMS shut?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
And while I didn't see it, I'm pretty sure there were internet future echoes of an upcoming tweet from Fab that gives us the unequivocal conclusive information that the terms between Chelsea and Caicedo are pretty much agreed, and Chelsea are working on an agreement with Brighton (or words to that effect).

Ooh it’s a corner

Aug 28, 2016
Nr. Coventry
And while I didn't see it, I'm pretty sure there were internet future echoes of an upcoming tweet from Fab that gives us the unequivocal conclusive information that the terms between Chelsea and Caicedo are pretty much agreed, and Chelsea are working on an agreement with Brighton (or words to that effect).
With insight like this @Acker79, I’m suspecting you’re actually Fab’s young protégé

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington
My Internet crystal ball app tells me that a few people on here will post about how, despite everybody on here hating on him, Romano is actually really accurate and ahead of the curve, and people only hate him when he posts about how we're selling our players.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009

Pretty good source with links to the club

No way? How would Klopp and Liverpool do this? I thought they were a plucky underdog type who don’t spend much money, it’s a good job they haven’t already spent £100m on midfielders this transfer window

:facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here