• losing your V your having a laugh, losing your V your having a laugh

Votes: 18 33.3%
  • only way Kev will lose it is with his Mum

Votes: 27 50.0%

• Total voters

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
On another thread the Ape boy said that he hoped to lose his virginity tonight.

what are your thoughts on it ?

Fluffster

Jul 5, 2003
Shoreham
Go on the Kev! With his salsa moves he can't fail!! :dance:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Fluffster said:
Go on the Kev! With his salsa moves he can't fail!! :dance:

looks like you are the only one that thinks that at the moment mate :lolol:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
It's not looking good for you Kev. Perhaps Gareth Glover can tip you not to lose it then you may stand a chance :lolol: :lolol:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I voted "only way Kev will lose it is with his Mum", but I thought he'd already done that.

What makes him such an asshole? Is it the flawed family birthing process of his father sucking the infant spawn from his mother's rectum and spitting it headfirst into the tin bath?

Last edited:

Kev the Ape

Sorry to dissapoint you lot, but we cant go to Club New york now. :nono:, Police came round there yesterday and now they need ID to get in there. f***ing Binge drinking teenagers, looks like i have to wait till i'm 18. :(

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Kev the Ape said:
Sorry to dissapoint you lot, but we cant go to Club New york now. :nono:, Police came round there yesterday and now they need ID to get in there. f***ing Binge drinking teenagers, looks like i have to wait till i'm 18. :(

So what are you saying Kev??? you have to be Drunk to lose your virginity ? sure your missus will be pleased to hear that :jester:

Kev the Ape

bha.fatboy said:
So what are you saying Kev??? you have to be Drunk to lose your virginity ? sure your missus will be pleased to hear that :jester:

Well we are like fighting at each other. :(, and i aint getting drunk. :nono:

Last edited:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Kev the Ape said:
Well we are like fighting at each other. :(,

Well mate, if you spout as much shit as you tend to do on here no wonder you always lose them mate.

Try being sensible for a change and I am sure your luck will change

Kev the Ape

bha.fatboy said:
Well mate, if you spout as much shit as you tend to do on here no wonder you always lose them mate.

Try being sensible for a change and I am sure your luck will change

Well she went clubbing last night, cant remember a thing, and then tells me she snogged a couple of boys, when i went CNY (Club New York) i didnt even snog any girls because i am with my friends and i was being faithful to my Gf. How would you feel? :angry:

Last edited:

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Kev the Ape said:
Well she went clubbing last night, cant remember a thing, and then tells me she snogged a couple of boys, when i went CNY (Club New York) i didnt even snog any girls because i am with my gf and i was being faithful to her. How would you feel? :angry:

:jester: :lolol: :jester: :lolol: :jester: :lolol: :jester: :lolol: :jester: :lolol: :jester: :lolol: :jester: :lolol: :jester: :lolol: :jester: :lolol: :jester: :lolol: :jester: :lolol: :jester: :lolol:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Kev the Ape said:
Well she went clubbing last night, cant remember a thing, and then tells me she snogged a couple of boys, when i went CNY (Club New York) i didnt even snog any girls because i am with my gf and i was being faithful to her. How would you feel? :angry:

jees youngsters these days :shootself

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Kev the Ape said:
Well she went clubbing last night, cant remember a thing, and then tells me she snogged a couple of boys, when i went CNY (Club New York) i didnt even snog any girls because i am with my friends and i was being faithful to my Gf. How would you feel? :angry:
Youve got to be making this shit up soppy bollox:dunce:

Theatre of Trees

Jul 5, 2003
TQ2905
Kev the Ape said:

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Just one point here Kev.

Didn't you say a while back that your ex then started going out with the owner of club new york?

In that case, why do you go there?

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Kev the Ape said:

Kev you are 18 and have only been going out a week or so. At that age people tend to play the field a bit. As you point out she was drunk, she still come back to you though. How would you have felt if she had not told you and you had found out from someone else? Relax mate.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here