Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will Hoskins is injured again

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
If he had stayed fit for us, he would have played with us in the premier league by now.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Poor bloke.

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade
Whilst I admit it doesn't look great OP might be jumping the gun a bit? Unlesss he has some inside knowledge?

http://www.oxfordmail.co.uk/sport/1...ited_start_as_Will_Hoskins_sits_out_training/

PATRICK Hoban is in the frame for his first Oxford United start tomorrow after Will Hoskins suffered a mild reaction to playing last weekend.

Hoskins, who has only just returned from four months out with a groin injury, looks very unlikely to keep his place in the starting line-up, but could still make the squad against the Grecians if he can train today.

brighton terra

Dec 5, 2008
Worthing
I will never forget his performance against us when playing for Bristol Rovers! We might have won 4-2, but he was still the best player on the pitch; scoring two great goals in the process!

twowheelsbest

Nov 1, 2009
Brighton
I really believed him to be a great signing when he came to us - feel really sorry for him

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Whilst I admit it doesn't look great OP might be jumping the gun a bit? Unlesss he has some inside knowledge?

http://www.oxfordmail.co.uk/sport/1...ited_start_as_Will_Hoskins_sits_out_training/

PATRICK Hoban is in the frame for his first Oxford United start tomorrow after Will Hoskins suffered a mild reaction to playing last weekend.

Hoskins, who has only just returned from four months out with a groin injury, looks very unlikely to keep his place in the starting line-up, but could still make the squad against the Grecians if he can train today.

This is a much better prognosis than the OP managed to surmise. Good luck Will & hope you get back to 1st team football soon.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Really think the title of this thread needs altering. It's perfectly natural to get some inflammation after time out with injury.

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Good tidy finish v Newcastle and similar v Cardiff away but that apart all a bit meh.

Hope his career isn't over but some players are just blighted by injury and theres nothing they or anyone can do about it.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
To be fair he knew his career was on the slide when he went out on loan to Sheffield United.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here